Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dixiegirl66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Persuade readers point of view
    How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?
    marygaby Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dixiegirl66
    How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?
    The best way to do that, is to use a fact-based approach. That way your essay is partial and also persuasive.

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone see my point of view. [ 7 Answers ]

I met this girl and we've been hanging out and stuff for a litlle over a month and well I took her to a dance and the whole day went perfect and we kissed and well we totally planned to chill again... Basically this Thursday I got a ring and was going to take her to the spot we first kissed...

Any suggestions from a lads point of view? [ 4 Answers ]

I like this guy and its fairly obvious he likes me, but nothing has ever happened, and because of certain circumstances things may not proceed for a while... but a few quick questions, maybe the lads can help out here: 1. he said a while back that things were going to have to change? 2. he...

Need the male point of view... (ladies too) [ 11 Answers ]

Greetings... I have been involved with this guy for 11 months and things aren't peachy, but they are good, and I see the possibility of things becoming great, however, last week he told me that he wanted to just be friends. In the past, we have had this conversation and I have told him that...

Why with all the readers they view but don't answer questions [ 7 Answers ]

Need to know why readers on askme only view requests and don't answer. Reni

View more questions Search