Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oscar28 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Electric fireplace
    My electric fire place heats up for only 5 minutes or so. Is it the thermostate and how do I change it
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 25, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Where is the thermostat located? Is there any higher range left available on the stat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My New Cambridge Electric Fireplace(stove) Squeaks [ 11 Answers ]

Just got myself a Cambridge Elecrtic fireplace, and when I have the lights on (flames) I can hear a sqeak squeak, like a wheel having to turn. I no nothing about Electric fireplaces, and I'm wondering if they're suppose to squeak when the fake flames are going. It's very distracting, and I'm...

Fireplace - Gas Vs. Electric [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a wood burning fireplace in my basement but want to switch it over to something less messy and a bit more convenient. While looking around I noticed 2 options; gas and electric. Any advice on which is the better option with respect to: Heating (would still like to get the benefit...

Electric Fireplace Fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my Dimplex electric fireplace fan seems to be broken. When I flip the first switch, the lighted fire display still works. When I flip the second switch, the heater element below turns red and heat is generated but it does not blow out the bottom and there is no sound of the fan engaging. How...

Leak around basement fireplace but not in fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

Recently when we had heavy rain it leaked around the baement fireplace. I have noticed that the grout around the bricks are wet (not sure if soaking up from the floor). Thought because some flooding near by that it was a one time thing. Now it rained a coupe of days ago and I am noticing that it is...

Electric fireplace assist [ 1 Answers ]

I have radiant heat in my house, but the upstairs room (approximately 11' X 19') is a little chilly. The construction is new 2X6 walls with good insulation. There are many windows, however, and the ceiling is cathedral. I am interested in raising the temp about 5 degrees or so for when I am...

View more questions Search