Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minnie4431 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Don't know where 2 go
    I want have a career in the area of technology but not sure what pays best. I work best with t.v's and computers. Please help me find a job because I am entering seniour soon HELP
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 25, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie4431
    i want have a carreer in the area of technology but not sure what pays best. i work best with t.v's and computers. please help me find a job because i am entering seniour soon HELP
    Find your passion and the paycheck will follow.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Oct 28, 2007, 02:50 PM
    People in technology careers generally focus on creating and building things, or on fixing and maintaining them. I don't know much about TV-related careers, but I suspect that something computer related would be your best bet for job security and steady income.

Within the computer realm, you have specialties like software programming/engineering, hardware technical support, network maintenance,. the list goes on and on. Ask yourself these questions:

* do you like making new creations or fixing existing things?
    * do you like working with software and ideas or hardware?
    * are you interested more in ideas or things?

You've mentioned you're a senior... see if you can get some advice from a counselor at your school. Visit your local community college and see if you can get advice from the counselors there as a future potential student. And remember: there's no one career that's right for you, there are probably many careers where you could find job satisfaction and make a decent living!

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search