Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2007, 04:35 PM
    (possible) boyfriend
    OK So my best friend is this amazing guy. And I love him to pieces. In More ways than one. I love him as a friend and a possible life partener. But. He is 18 and I'm only 16... and he goes to college about 30 miles away from my high school. I really want us to be more than friends, and I think he feels the same way. He is really sweet when we are together, and he always returns my calls, and helps me with whatever I need, he even makes special trips down after school just to see me. Ive known him for about a year and a half... and he is the most amazing guy ever. So I guess I am asking, how do I tell if he likes me for sure, are there any no-mistake-about-it he likes you things he will do/say? Also I just recently broke up with my long time boyfriend (yes the guy I like was the shoulder I cried on lol) and now we don't even talk. So I am afraid that I will lose my best friend if we start going out with each other... and I could not handle that... also, if I decide that it is worth the risk, how do you go about asking a boy out. I'm normally really traditionalist, and I firmly believe the boy should do the asking, but I don't know any more...
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 25, 2007, 05:45 PM
    From your questions it sounds like a search for a crystal ball and wish I had one but don't. Options are important and having many options is far better than just 1. Keep your options and let your friendship be what it is and in time you may be very pleasantly surprised. If you were on your last leg you'd want to LOOK FOR SIGNS but our youth has a very special place in time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, my ex boyfriend and I broke up a little over 7 months ago. We were in love and had plans to be engaged. He moved to my town from half way across the country. The reasons we broke up were because he missed his friends and family (he had no one here not even a friend), I was enrolled at college,...

I Want A Boyfriend! [ 9 Answers ]

Ever since I've started high school, I've felt so out of place. Every girl seems to have a boyfriend... that they're happy with and seem to think aren't jerks or pervs! I'm sick of being single, though I'm constantly told that sometimes it's better. My best friend feels exactly the same way as I...

Help me and my boyfriend 18+ [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Me and my boyfriend need help. We have been together for 12 years now our relationship has always been good besides some occasional arguments. On October 23rd his dad died and that when the abuse started. Now he is very sexual aggressive we occasional play oral game (please forgive if...

Ex boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My wife keeps contact with an Ex high school sweetheart. They broke up over something really dumb, however she only speeks highly of him. He calls every once and a while, keeping up with her life. He just recently starting dating a girl, the first since my wife. My wife wants to use this...

My ex boyfriend and I [ 8 Answers ]

I'm confusesd... he said he loved me more than anyone he had ever been with, and I had this huge affect on him, like no other, then he came home with this girl who hehad a couple of one night stands with years ago, they ran in to each other at a funeral this past may and ji went to his house and...

View more questions Search