Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moma26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Can I still be pregnant?
    :confused: My last period was on Oct.5 , I calculated my ovulation correctley , my husband and I had sex on the 12, 15, 16, 20, 24 . I am due for my period on Nov. 1 , I had a blood pregnancy test today that was negative? If my period isn't due for another week can I still be pregnant?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Oct 25, 2007, 03:46 PM
    You should wait until month before you test. How long have you two been trying to conceive? I advice to you be patient.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2007, 05:20 PM
    I had tooken a blood test one week before misssed period and it was negative and when I was two days late I took a hpt and it was positve so yes you can wait until your missed period and see
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Yes you could def. still be pregnant. Your hcg levels may not be high enough to be detected yet; it all depends on when implantation took place. It's best to wait a full week after you period was suppose to come(although I cheated this month and tested when I was two days late). I wish you the best of luck sweets!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 25, 2007, 11:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stormey44
    i had tooken a blood test
    Tooken? :confused:

It is still possible you are pregnant depending on the kind of blood test taken. There are 2 types, qualitative and quantitiave.

Please re-test after you miss your period, and when using a HPT remember to use first morning urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Am I Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

You have sex, the condom broke, he didn't "bust" yet, but there was precum.. you got your period 2 days later but what are the chances you could still be pregnant?

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I am beyond confused at this point. I had my last cycle about a month or so ago, when I did have my cycle it was on for a day or two, very light. For me that was highly unusual, because my cycle is normally extremely heavy. I also should mention that I am currently taking birth control. My doctor...

Am I pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

My period is a day late but I'm getting a brown light discharge for 2 days.ive done test but it said negative.are my chances of being pregnant gone?I'm 28 and trying to get pregnant.never had this before

How I get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really interested to have a baby but I want to know the fertilization period to get pregrant so please can you anwer me with enough information about that subject and will be really pleased to you

View more questions Search