Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DMCCLELL Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Which MP3 Player to Buy?
    I heard that a manufacturer named Creative makes an mp3 player that comparible to an Ipod.

I am looking for something inexpensive that will hold 300+ CD's. Of music. How do I know how much memory I need for 3oo CD's?
    9hththt2 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Do you use iTunes? It is a very good digital music jukebox. You can download and it is free.
    For example: My 30 GB iPod is almost full with 4327 songs(26,63 GB used).
    It depends on the number of tracks that each CD has.
    If you use iTunes and add all the CDs you want, this music program will tell you the space that they'll take from your mp3.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2010, 10:45 AM

Creative makes great mp players... and the best benefit to Creative (in my opinion) is that you can hook them up via usb and just drag and drop your tunes.

Sony Walkman is also a good one.

As for me, I hate iPod. I think they are over-rated. You pay a lot for the name... and you are limited as to how to get stuff on the player.
    9hththt2 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 06:51 AM

"Drag and drop" is also possible if you have an iPod...
    By the way, the iPod is not an ordinary music player... You can play games; videos, podcasts;pictures; radio; you can sync it with your personal calendar and contact list; etc. It has a great software. Also you can use it as an external HDD, which is very useful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mp3 player [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I try to put a song on my mp3 player it says that it is writed and it says the same thing when I try to take a song off, so how do I take the write off my mp3 player? If some one could answer my question I will be happy.

My MP3 Player [ 1 Answers ]

How long should I leave my new player charging?

MP3 player [ 1 Answers ]

I'm unable to remove write protect when I try to sync songs to my mp3 player... make things worse, my mp3 player is no longer working! Have tried everything 100 times! There is no 'switch' on my player either? PLEASE HELP! :( Audiosonic MP3 Player Model KMMPO11

Mp3 Player [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone Have Any Thoughts On Mp3 Players? Other Than An I-pod Which Is Just Too Much Money... any Suggestions? Thanks

View more questions Search