Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _elizabethdianne_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Confused on periods
    I'm starting to worry a bit. The period before last was only 2 1/2 days long and light. [they're usually about 6] then my last one was heavier and lasted for about 5 days. But now [4 days after my period ended] I've been having a brown discharge. I know that it usually means just old blood. But I didn't know it could last so long.

I've so been very dizzy and nausated lately. And pains in my lower back. I have been sexually active.. but not in 2 weeks. I'm not sure on what to do. Any advice will be extremely helpful.

Thanks.
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 25, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Call a doctor. May be tubal pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are my periods so off? [ 2 Answers ]

When I first got my period I was around 13 or 14 years old. It was very heavy and lasted for about 5 days. My period came every month around the same day, was just as heavy and lasted just as long. This only lasted for about 3 months. Then I didn't have a period for about a year. When they...

Periods or just something else? [ 1 Answers ]

I Normally Have 28/30 Day Cycle.Last Month July 26th I Got My Periods.And This Month On 23rd Of Aug I Got My Periods. Before That For A Weeks Time I Got Sore Nipples. I Thought It Was My Periods But It Was Just Few Drops Of Red Spots And It Isn't Normal. I Normally Have A Heavy Flow On The First...

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

View more questions Search