Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 12:42 PM
    California Fire
    Hello Everyone,

I have question about Sympathy Letter. I am so shy to write letter about sad or sorrow and especially shy to write anyone in family. So I need help with it. Top of that I am second language learner and my uncle and aunt live in USA for long time. So how I can write them about sympathy letter to tell them how I feel what happen there and what I can do for them and their family? Write me soon, please.
    Priti.

Please give me reply anyone as soon as possible.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 06:55 PM
    I think you should write what you just said. Say what is in your heart. If you want someone to help you correct the grammar etc, that's no problem. I'll check back to see if you wrote more. But don't be shy about expressing sympathy. Letters can be a great comfort and I hope you write to them.
    Asking
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Oct 31, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Priti, You have it right, but I will spell it out for you.
    Dear Uncle ----and Aunt----,
    I am so sorry to hear about the fires near you.( I hope you have not suffered any losses.)
    (or, so sorry for your losses.) Is there anything I can do for you and your family?
    Please let me know. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Your Loving Nephew(Niece?) Priti
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Oct 31, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Priti, sending a sympathy letter is a sweet thing to do. My family lost everything we owned, 3 homes and a business four years ago in San Diego county wildfire. We got family out safely but lost some pets. We were shocked dazed and confused for a while. The kindness of others got us through those first few weeks. Now we had another huge fire which (thank God) passed us by, so we want to help others also. We recovered after about a year. Life goes on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fire down below [ 20 Answers ]

Finally had sex with this woman that I had been dating for six months. It was well worth the wait. Awesome, next day bumps developed in my pubic hair. I was checked out and was diagnosed with folliculitis. The Dr. said that this was not sexually transmitted, but how else can it be explained.

I'm on fire! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok well I'm not on fire my forehead is.. >!! What do I do if I burned my forehead with my hair straightner but I can't find any aloe!. I NEED HELP SOON!!

California Landlord, Tenant Fire [ 3 Answers ]

1- I rented to my friend and her boyfriend. I knew it was probably a mistake but I was trying to help them out. They had bad credit and no deposit. 2- Current record, rent has been consistently late, but right now current and less than half the deposit. 3- Fire broke out on porch while they...

Fire [ 3 Answers ]

I had a fire in my apartment on July 27. I didn't have renters insurance. When I applied for the Fire Marshall report it stated that it was inconclusive (they could not determine who's fault it was), now my question is can I sue the management company for compensation of lost items, i.e furniture

View more questions Search