Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 28, 2007, 09:19 PM
    I know some chicks who are really funny.
    One chick I know has her hilarious vague moments, which just make us all crack up (shes blonde, but I think she just acts it for attention)
    The funny guys I know tend to be either
    Intelligent funnies
    Crude funnies
    Or "im doing something really stupid" funnies
    The funny chicks I know generally are
    Sarcastic funnies
    Silly cute funnies
    Vague blonde moment funnies
    Greg! How can you insult the plot on house? Best show eva!
    Hehe, just kidding, house is awesome, love the characters, and house can be pretty funny sometimes
    Cacked myself laughing when he said "welcome to tribal council" with a row of bunsen burners in front of him :)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gallivant_fellow
    This is an extremely popular question among comedians. Most successful stand up comics are men. The successful female comedians also tend to be pretty manly. I have met or seen a few girls who make me laugh out loud, but I think that men are usually funnier.

There is a difference between being funny and being a performer, though. I do believe that men have more confidence and/or bravado that makes them more successful than their female counterparts in most cases.

I guess I am just going from my own experiences. When at a restaurant with friends and there is a 50/50 mix of male and female, we have a good time, but when I am at lunch out with all girls, we laugh our collective butts off almost the entire time. I think also you have to have a little life experience under your belt to be able to see the humor in things.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 05:29 AM
    I think many men enjoy blunt-in-your face humour.

Women I think are more subtle in their humour,hence women with other women enjoy a lot of jokes whereas a man in their midst may not even find anything funny in the conversation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Funny something [ 6 Answers ]

:) I don't know where this goes but I thought I would share it. Clink on the link below. Hold your mouse over this guys nose and see what happens. How the heck do they do that? Funny. I hope you enjoy. http://fun.from.berdyczow.org/2004-05-26/posmeraj-goscia-w-nos.swf

This funny [ 2 Answers ]

Men Are Just Happier People What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours.

View more questions Search