Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vimondi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 09:35 AM
    If you have a felony can you still teach
    I was convicted with a felony. Can I still teach in Colorado?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Hello v:

If it was child molestation, I highly doubt it. If it was pot, probably. How long should I keep guessing?

excon
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Probably not in a public school. Maybe in a private school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Will Having a Dismissed Felony Affect My Ability to Teach? [ 20 Answers ]

Just like the title says guys. My question is that, I am an aspiring teacher, currently in my junior year of college about to start taking all of the field experience (working with children) courses. All of these courses require a clear criminal history in order to participate (for obvious...

Will I ever be able to Teach with a Felony? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was charged with attempted second degree aggravated battery on my husband. I am on 2 years probation with no jail time. I am a graduate from LSUS and I am planning on returning back to school to get my masters in Education, but I have a felony. I have talked to some teachers and they...

We teach others how to treat us [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think this is true "that we teach others how to treat us". I am wondering if anyone has any experience in this subject?

Should I teach? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if you could advise me concerning my current education situation. I'm a sophomore tunring into a junior at Rowan University and I was pursuing a major in English and certification to be a teacher. I wanted to be a high school or middle school English/Literature teacher, but I...

View more questions Search