Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ericka_Bicknell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Getting MOVIES from LimeWire to Itunes to Ipod?
    I have no idea where I am supposed to ask this question at, but I am trying to take a movie that I have downloaded on LimeWire and transfer it to Itunes and then I want to sync it so that it shows up on my Ipod. But I have no idea how?? I can get it to Itunes in my music library but it doesn't show up in my movies on Itunes. I know that you have to download a certain type like avi or mpg but I don't know what any of that means. I have gotten all of my music on to Itunes from LimeWire and then to my Ipod but I can't figure out how to get movies from LimeWire to Itunes then to my Ipod. I really hope this makes sense and someone will know how to help me. Thanks A lot!! :D
    mfdii Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 07:10 PM
    iTunes will only transfer certain video files to the iPod, even if iTunes can play them fine. You will need to re-encode the download to a format the iPod can handle.

Search for "movie ipod converter" and you will get plenty of options. You will need a fast PC as the process takes a few hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Download music from limewire/itunes to a mp4 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site, I have an mp4 player with music on limewire and itunes that I want to download to my mp4 but can't figure out how. Can anyone help me??

Can you get songs on limewire for an iPod video [ 1 Answers ]

Can u get songs off limewire for a iPod video and if so how?

Ipod and itunes [ 1 Answers ]

My iPod want show up in itunes or windows what do I do

Music Downloads in Itunes from Limewire [ 2 Answers ]

I have downloaded several songs from Limewire and they are showing up in Itunes as Shared files, but we cannot move them to a playlist to sync them onto the iPod or burn a CD. We also have Windows Media Player, can I sync to the iPod from Media Player? Very Frustrated. Thank you:confused:

View more questions Search