Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Wondering about an online job
    Hey:).. I was wondering is there are any legit jobs online where I don't have to invest anything or pay for starting..
    home2work4 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2007, 10:36 AM
    There are many legitimate companies offering legitimate jobs that can be done from home. And without any starting costs. These jobs usually consist of:

1. At home customer care representative
    2. Transcription
    3. Writer, Proofreader & editor
    4. Blogger
    5. Online Tutor
    6. Mystery Shopping
    7. Virtual Assistant
    8. Online Mock Jurors
    9. Get paid to post
    10. Voice over Talents
    11. Freelance Projects
    12. Telemarketing from home

To start your search for online work, you need to get some good resources. Never pay to get a job. Any job that is not up front with details of the work to be performed will either be a scam or a business opportunity. Make sure to do some indepth research. Hope this helps! Good luck!
    dev_786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 02:38 AM
    Comment on home2work4's post
    This is a very good comment. I was in search of answer.it helped me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between job specification & Job Description? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between job specification & job descreption? What would be the job specification & job descreption of the post of Accountant for news paper Add?

Online job market [ 25 Answers ]

Are there legit online jobs for unskilled people?:) I was thinking of working from home and was wondering the possibilities of online jobs available. What are the possible prospects?

Transalation online job [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all , I still have 1 year to finish my traslation BS and id like to find any job online that might help me achieve experiences in this major.. Can I have anybody's help please

Need a ligit. Online Job [ 3 Answers ]

If you had 8-16 hours a day doing nothing and all you had was a laptop, a cell phone, internet access and all the time in the world what JOB would you do. I ask this because my boyfriend would like to make some extra money while he is working for the studios on set. And the resources posted...

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

View more questions Search