Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    signal2007 Posts: 83, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Networking white paper
    Hi everyone,may you give me a site that give networking whitepaper?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 11:37 PM
    What is the white paper concerning, please? Are you looking for a way to advertise? It would help to know these things in order to try to provide you with the best answer.

Oct 25, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    What is the white paper concerning, please? Are you looking for a way to advertise? It would help to know these things in order to try to provide you with the best answer.
    Thanks,no,I'm a student(university) :) and I want to present a subject about networking so I need whitepaper networking.(rather simple) may you guild me?:confused:
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2007, 12:23 AM
    There are subjects for white papers listed on the following sites. I do hope that you find something helpful to you there.

White paper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How to Write a White Paper - A White Paper on White Papers by Michael A. Stelzner

Considering the networking aspect of the white paper, what do you mean by networking, please?

Oct 25, 2007, 12:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    There are subjects for white papers listed on the following sites. I do hope that you find something helpful to you there.

White paper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How to Write a White Paper - A White Paper on White Papers by Michael A. Stelzner

Considering the networking aspect of the white paper, what do you mean by networking, please?
    My purpose of "networking whitepaper" is a website that gives many articles about several subject special networking .(not about definition of whitepaper:o ) my professor expect me network present (powerpoint)...
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2007, 12:51 AM
    Then I would try performing the following search. I'm not sure that such a site exists. If your professor said that there is such a site, then I don't know how to find it. If you do need help with a subject for your white paper, then I can help you with that.

Networking White Papers - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is networking [ 2 Answers ]

Tell me what is networking and send my id

How to networking [ 1 Answers ]

I want to connect my hostle pcs to each other. So that data can be transfer from one Another computer

White Paper [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What is the meaning of"WHITE PAPER" in marketing &media? Thanks, Bahram

Networking [ 5 Answers ]

I want to setup a small home network with only three computers connected to a router and still have the internet on all 3 computers

View more questions Search