Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 07:16 PM
    I'm back and ready to vent!
    Hey guys!! I haven't posted anything for a while now; college and life have been keeping me very busy... along with TRYING TO Conceive!! Ahhhh, haha! Well I'm on CD 30 right now which means I'm "2 days" late! Now I know, that's not technically "late" but it's a start! I'm just on here to vent to you ladies, no one else wants to listen to me. I don't blame them ;) This waiting game really stinks and I feel like I'm going to start any minute now! I don't have too many symptoms except for fatigue, a little heartburn, headaches, having to use the restroom more(I think... ), and getting dizzy when I stand up! I've also been feeling twinges in my uterus and aches in my hips... not sure if that means anything at all! Lets just all pray it's NOT PMS! I'm going to take a test in the morning! Wish me luck!:o Any input or comments to this post would be appreciated!
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 24, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Hey, wait a minute. I'll listen to you vent!

Also, I think just being two days late is way to early to hope the test is positive, isn't it.

I wish you the best of all luck as you move another step closer to motherhood.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Well thank you very much donf! Good news... I got a POSITIVE test result this morning!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH YAAAAAAY!! I'm SO thrilled; lets just pray it goes well!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Hugeeeeeee hugsssssssssssss to you, rankrank and welcome back! Congratulations on the positive test! So practice must make perfect then.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2007, 02:57 PM
    YAY!! THANK YOU SHYGRNEYZS and glad to be back by the way!! I guess a little practice does make perfecto!! I'm very, very... VERY excited! I made my first prenatal appointment today and the nurse I was talking to chuckled at me for being so giddy, haha! :Hugggggggs back! :
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2007, 03:00 PM
    You are going to be the most radiant Mom!
    katieperez Posts: 236, Reputation: 35

Oct 25, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Awwwwwwww! Sounds like you're on cloud 9!! Big big congrats to you! :D
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Ahh you are way too sweet grneyezs!! :) :) :) I will definitely try my hardest to be!

Katie: YES, yes, and yes! Cloud 9 is feeling pretty darn good right now. Thank you very much :)
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Congrats and good luck I will pray that everything goes good
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Thank you very much stormey!! I appreciate that a lot!! ;) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laundry Pump vent hookup. How? - no vent access [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Laundry Tray Pump System connected to my wash tub in my fifteen year old townhome's basement. I was recently informed that it was not properly installed because I never connected the vent pipe from the pump. I had some one look at it and was told that the house's vent system (which...

Do I need to hook my vent pipe back up that goes through the roof [ 3 Answers ]

Recently, we have been remodeling our bathroom, it had a big garden tub, and a stand up shower in the corner. We removed the garden tub and stand up shower. Okay. We put in a tub with tub surround and commode. We cut our water lines that went to our old tub and shower and they are no- longer hooked...

Distance from Tub/Lav vent to main vent. [ 1 Answers ]

Referring to the attached sketch, The existing sink drain has a vent that serves both it and the tub. When I relocate my sink, it adds about 4 more feet of length to the distance between the sink/tub vent and the main waste vent. This effectively makes it 10 feet. I believe this is likely too far...

Vent diagram - does this meet code (see pic)? Vent runs below actual drain [ 4 Answers ]

The schematic below should make it clear the configuration I would like to use. Basically, I would like to keep the vent under the floor for a little ways, so it pops up in a better location. I cannot easily move the 2" drain location going down and would rather not go straight up from the...

View more questions Search