Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheyann Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Who pays for dna
    If the father requests dna or court orders it, are both parties responsible to pay for the testing.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 06:30 PM
    I think the person who requests the test is usually responsible for paying for it. Not positive though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who pays for the breezway? [ 4 Answers ]

I run a restaurant and have had many complains about how cold it is every time somebody Comes in and out of the restaurant in the winter time. I would like to put a breezway. By doing this would I have to pay for all of the expense or will it be half me and half the landlord or all landlord? ...

He Pays But He Hasn't Seen Her In Five Years [ 4 Answers ]

My ex-husband and i have been divorced for five yrs now and our daughter is 6yrs old he hasn't seen her sense the divorce (because he chose not to) but i never inforced his visitation or the child support until last year i fell on some bad times and inforced the child support but i released all the...

Who pays [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter and soon to be son in law are planning their wedding in Oct... so far they only want the parents to help as little as possible... Fine... but I was recently asked... being that they are paying for a great deal of their own wedding... what is the ettiquette on out of town guest and who...

Crime Pays? [ 3 Answers ]

I read this article today on CNet News,and could'nt believe my eyes.Whilst not wishing to sound pro-Microsoft,or anti-Microsoft,I now find myself lost for words.A 'huge' fine,has now been reduced to 225 community service.Without sounding cynical,is this tactical? ...

View more questions Search