Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 13, 2005, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Hats off to you both for your compassion and understanding for showing light to a needy soul bless you both. :cool:
    You just keep contacting us any time you need help. Until you get to where you like yourself better, it might take a while longer, but you'll get there. See how much letting some things that bother you out, instead of keeping them inside and constantly stressing you can do? You've jumped one hurdle, you'll manage the other. Just don't try to do it all at once, and as crankiebaby said, take vitamins if you feel you can't eat - a healthy body contributes to a healthy mind. You can also check with your physician for a nutrition plan and stick to it. Glad you are feeling better about yourself, and hope your sisters will continue to support you in this. Good luck and don't forget we are here, so keep us posted.
    fetts Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2005, 03:32 PM
    Lost
    Hey everyone who's been helping me through this crazy stage of my life... I just want to thank everyone who's been helping me an giving me the strength to keep going... I haven't had a chance to observe how I'm actually feeling to be honest cause I've been working my ****in *** off lately I work nights so I'm sleeping during the day an working nights... its been crazy an now that xmas is creepin up its so busy an I wish it was all over... I cut the other day cause I got so angry but I'm getting better I really feel it now cause I did it almost everyday... now ts not so much... I'm so glad I can tlk 2 peoplewho understand what I'm going through cuause trying to make everyone realise an comprehend why I do what I do is so hard... guys 1 more time I thank you all ut I think il take it from here you have helped me reach my goas... to tell my family... an relise I have problem... thnk you guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 17, 2005, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fetts
    hey every1 whos been helping me through this crazy stage of my life.... i just wana thank every1 whos been helpin me an givin me the strength to keep goin.... i havent had a chance to observe how im actually feelin to be honest cause ive been workin my ****in *** off lately i work nights so im sleepin during the day an workin nights.....its been crazy an now dat xmas is creepin up its so busy an i wish it was all over.... i cut the other day cause i got so angry but im gettin better i realy feel it now cause i did it almost everyday........ now ts not so much.... im so glad i can tlk 2 peoplewho understand wat im goin through cuause tryin to make every1 realise an comprehend why i do wat i do is so hard..... guys 1 more time i thank u all ut i think il take it from here u hav helped me reach my goas .... to tell my family... an relise i hav problem... thnk you guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Dear, a little hint, take it slow, and you know how important protein is also, so either eat a egg for breakfast, or if they don't taste too good, eat a teaspoon of peanut butter, or even a Reeses each day. They will not make you fat because if you eat it in the morning, it will give you energy and let you work it off during the day, but will also keep your muscles from deteriorating which is not a good idea in the long run. When I worked all day in a sedentary job, I used to each a Reeses, with the chocolate, which also kept my muscles relaxed and did not set my anger off as quickly as I normally would get angry at little things. As crankiebaby said, think about those vitamins on a daily basis because they will also help you keep your body stable enough to help heal the cuts you will still give yourself now and then until completely healed from this disease - and that's what it is. You are not the only one afflicted by it, just like addicts of all types, and you can be helped only if you really want to and you've taken the first and most important step towards that by admitting to it. It's also not 'modern' anymore to be a Twiggy as this is a condition that most HIV candidates first experience, which will also scare people off, so don't go overboard there. It's just exchanging one crutch for another. That's why it would be a good idea to find someone you can talk to and let everything you remember from way back out, once that is done, you'll understand a lot more of why you escaped to that world in the first place and with luck you'll be able to have total control over yourself and your emotions from then on. Now that a big part of the burden is no longer on your shoulders alone, the rest should be easy, but not without professional help for a while. Don't be shy, and know that you can always count on us for support any time. Hope to hear more of your progress soon, and have a happy holiday season.

Pleasantly surprise yourself first, then others.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Dec 18, 2005, 12:21 PM
    Fetts, Im so happy your getting the help you need. And the first step in the right direction is recognizing there is a problem. You can do it. It may seem like a long process and you will have some hard times but you can do it. I may not know a lot about cutting and things to that degree. But I do know a bit about depression. Both my parents went through it, my mom went on medication and my father is currently going to self group therapy though his church. The one thing that I find is very useful to people is support. Talk to people as much as possible. You already made an instant connection on this forum and we are here to support you. Good luck!
    fetts Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2005, 06:15 AM
    Afraid To Let Him In...
    Hi everyone I'm doing OK but ders this guy I work with who I've heard is crazy about me... he's such a nice guy but I'm so scared to let him like me I mean its me... the total sham who's life is a total mess... I think it might be too early todo anytn about this guys feelings... the thing is I think I like him too but ders no way I could be stable enough to hold anytn down without either making him run a mile or really hurting him
    I'm pushing him away how can I make him understand without totally scaring him off... maybe he's what I need rite now or maybe I need more time what am I to do:confused:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 28, 2005, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fetts
    hi everyone im doin ok but ders dis guy i work with who ive heard is crazy bout me... hes such a nice guy but im so scared to let him like me i mean its me... the total sham whos life is a total mess..... i think it might be too early todo anytn about dis guys feelings... the thing is i think i like him too but ders no way i could be stable enough to hold anytn down without either makin him run a mile or really hurtin him
    im pushin him away how can i make him understand without totally scaring him off........ maybe hes wat i need rite now or maybe i need more time wat am i to do:confused:
    You are taking steps, so this is also one... You have a choice here - be a casual friend at first, feel him out and see if he's the type you'd like support from, then when you feel confident enough in yourself and him, tell him that you have a problem that needs working on, and if he accepts you the way you are, bingo - you'll have another person willing to help you.
    You could also continue feeling crappy about yourself, which is not a good step, and ignore him - which he probably will not understand and you might lose a potential friend to help you through a rough time.
    It's your choice dear, take your time, but don't run away - start facing things and learning to deal with whatever comes your way - you need to gain that strength. Good luck, dear and have a Happy New Year!

The first step is the hardest in any journey..
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 28, 2005, 11:01 AM
    Cherry is right. Don't worry your little self. Everting will be allright mon. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd and I did, but I bled that day and then I didn't bleed at all the next day, then on the 5th I bled and the sixth I didn't bleed.. I don't know why my period is being like this, a couple days before I started my period I had sex.. so I don't know if this...

What's wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

To start by saying I'm new here, so bare with me. My problem is that my periods are very very heavy and lasts about 7 full days. My problem this month is that this time it was very very light and only lasted two days. My tubes are tied(the less perminant type) and I'm not on birth control pills....

What's wrong with me [ 5 Answers ]

My body has been acting weird for some months now. For the past 9 months I have been getting a repeated yeast infection each month and receiving medication. But for the past 2 months I haven't had a yeast infection but my periods have been really late. Last month I came down on my period on the 23...

What's wrong with me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a couple different symptoms that have been going on for a few weeks and I am trying to see if anyone can relate to these problems. All right, I have been really tired for the last 3 weeks, even when I sleep well at night I am still tired. Every time after I eat or drink something with...

What's wrong with me, someone help [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, lets see, I'm sixteen and in a relationship, have been for three months now. I believe him when he tells me he loves me, and for the first time in any relationship I don't have to ask myself if I love him, because I know the answer is yes. But I always have seconds thoughts in the back of my...

View more questions Search