Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jualsy Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 24, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Epilepsy? There is a cure.
    Thirty years ago I came across a solution for epilepsy and I tried it first on a friend who had grand mal fits every day.
    I thin advertised... her fits stopped, but when she told her doctor he said he would strike her off his books if she continued "this foolishness". She stopped my recommendations and her fits returned.

I advertised in a local paper and got calls from parents who had children with epilepsy... my recommendation worked EVERY time.

I was asked to give a talk at a local clinic where doctors and patients attended.

I contacted the Epilepsy society and they were not interested..!

I have recommended the treatment to friends over the years and finally to my own grand daughter (23) who has had epilepy and severe fits for years... they tried the treatment... no more fits!

OK. I had an email this morning from someone who contacted me for details a few weeks ago, and she says she has not had fits since taking the treatment.

It works!

What is it??

Half a teaspoonful of Epsom Salts in some orange or other fruit juice every morning.

No more fits.

Try it!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2007, 12:25 PM
    First of all, they are seizures, not "fits" and the new language is "tonic clonic" seizure, the medical community does not call them grand mal fits.

While this may "work" it is not a cure and it has not been approved by any board of medicine that I am aware of. You could be setting yourself up for a malpractice suit, practicing medicine without a license.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 12:27 PM
    You've been busy with this info:

Epilepsy forum :: View topic - There is a cure for epilepsy.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/advice/t-40679.html

Epilepsy Cure

You also claim the cure for cancer has existed for 35 years: www.torrevieja.co.uk :: View topic - Philip Day's site.....check it out!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jualsy

Half a teaspoonful of Epsom Salts in some orange or other fruit juice every morning.

No more fits.

Try it!!!
    Thank you for sharing I have been studying (on my own) home remedies, nutrition and herbal remedies for cures on anything and everything for the past few years. People insist on trusting Drs. That are only blind sheep falling the drug co. dictations to sell their drugs. I had my dogs cancer in remission and met people that swear by it for themselves.

I never tried to contact the American Cancer society to tell them the rather simple solutions for cancer because I know these places are rackets that want your money to research with no intention of finding cures because that would mean the HMO's, pharmacutical industry and hospitals would lose major money.

Maybe somebody could post that this is the reason that 35 years and nobody knows on the link needs karma posted
    I am not signed up to do so.

Also cherry juice is good for gout.
    Expert

Oct 29, 2007, 01:51 PM
    N0help4u agrees: often they are not cures but just because it is an alternative doesn't mean it will not work and often can and should be done along with conventional meds. I will save it for my rant.
    I agree with you whole heartedly, there can be some alternatives that help ALONG with conventional meds. However, look at the subject of the OP, it clearly states

Epilepsy? There is a cure.
    Specifically using the word cure. So, by using that language, the OP could very well be setting herself up for a lawsuit as this is not a cure and she is not a licensed physician.

Other than that, I agree that it may be an alternative to be used in conjunction with other medically proven therapies.
    Expert

Oct 29, 2007, 01:52 PM
    :confused: :confused:

This web site is solely aimed at advertising rentals, local business and property for sale in Torrevieja and Costa Blanca area.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Don't know how that happened I reposted it from need karmas post but when I put it on my post it changes to the villas and I tried it three times. It works on her post but changes on mine... strange!
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Here, I made it a text link. You should see discussion thread.
    Expert

Oct 29, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    It works on her post but changes on mine.....strange!
    Ummm, NK is a HE. LOL
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Show me the double blind trial, published in a recognised peer reviewed journal! And possibly the mechanism! Then I'll believe you.
    Sybersnott Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2007, 01:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Specifically using the word cure. So, by using that language, the OP could very well be setting herself up for a lawsuit as this is not a cure and she is not a licensed physician.
    Here's the problem with doctors: they only prescribe medications (that might OR might not work) and then surgery (again it might or might not work).

A family friend of ours died yesterday. Her problem was that she was too damn smart for her own good and whatever "cure" you wanted to give to her, she wouldn't take it - after all, she was a nurse and she knew better.

O.K. drugs didn't work and she had surgery as well and that didn't work. I wanted to help her but I knew it would be a complete waste of my time and effort.

When you are dying or in extreme pain, and conventional medicine doesn't work... what's so wrong with trying to find an alternative solution?
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 05:45 AM
    She died of epilepsy?
    Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 09:54 AM
    I have to agree with NK, she died of epilepsy?

Jualsy stated that she had a "cure" for epilepsy. All I stated was that there is not CURE for epilepsy and that in saying that Jualsy could be setting herself up for a lawsuit by using the word CURE as that could considered practicing medicine without a license should someone take her advice and it not work and she gets sued by that person for medical malpractice, and she is not even a physician.

I never mentioned anywhere, I don't believe, that the patient cannot try this, just that what she posted as a CURE is not a CURE. I do believe in alternative therapy, and alternative medication in some instances, however, all I was doing was making a statement about the word CURE.

Believe me, as a cancer survivor myself, I know about extreme pain, so don't go off on me without knowing my side of the story.

Do you see the difference now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sister might have epilepsy, can she just get it at 18? [ 9 Answers ]

My sister has been fainting when she has been in nightclubs and says now that she is fainting when looking at the flames of a fire, can she get it at 18, can it just come on like that? Also I was wondering how will it affect her in the long term, if she does have it, will there be side effects...

Noises in head after epilepsy [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know a cure for noises in head after epilepsy

Epilepsy & Sex [ 10 Answers ]

I heard that some anti-seizure meds can affect one's sex life? (I'm taking lamictal) I heard that epileptic women often have sexual difficulties? Is this true?

Getting off the cure [ 2 Answers ]

Having successfully quit smoking using Chantrix, I am wondering if I will experience cravings for cigarettes when I try to stop the medication. Although Chantrix has helped a lot, the withdrawal symptoms still wear you down and I am not sure if I will have the strengh to withstand another couple of...

View more questions Search