Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CMD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Are there typing or data entry jobs from home that are free and legal?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 24, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Yes, but it is a competitive field because its going over-seas more often for a cheaper rate so there are less jobs available.

That being said, we employ 4 at-home MT's for my doctors office. They are paid $.08/line of type which is close to normal... at least in my area.
    Check your local newspaper or websites based around legal or medical offices... they will be the most legit advertisements.
    home2work4 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2007, 10:44 AM
    It is very difficult to find a general data entry or typing job and most places advertising for those jobs are scams. You will most likely find that you will use your data entry and typing skills in conjunction with other tasks of a job.

You can get a good list of companies that hire at home workers at workathomedesk.com in various fields of work. The most available field to get work with data entry and typing skills is customer service representative and there are many good companies that offer this type of work. All you need is highspeed internet and a headset. Good luck in your search!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Work at home [ 4 Answers ]

I Was Just Like To Know If There Are Any Real, Legitimate Work At Home Jobs. Are There Any That I Can Make Money At, That Won't Cost Me An Arm And A Leg?

Work from home [ 1 Answers ]

I really need to be home more often for my son. I am having a hard time finding a scam free position, I already fell for 2. I don't want to lose anymore money. Ideally data entry where payment is p/paper written is ideal. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Work at home [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody. Can anybody tell me about a genuine website to work from home

Need to know if anyone knows about work at home ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if there is anyone that knows of a work at home place for typing or data entry that I will not have to pay them to work? THanks in advance.:confused:

View more questions Search