Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supermanic Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2005, 08:47 PM
    90's Dance Hit
    I have recorded a part of a song from the radio. I think it was a big summer hit in the 90's .
    Here's the link
    http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04ERBQZTC1LBJ0V7680G67DTDF

So if anyone remembers the title/artist
    Jazzygeeto Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2005, 08:08 AM
    Ahh, the file has expired - could you type up some of the lyrics, I might know it! :)
    supermanic Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2005, 03:49 PM
    The New Links is http://www.naked-stars.co.uk/song.mp3
    tracido Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2013, 11:47 AM
    The link is not working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artist & Title To A 90's Dance Tune [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there all, I was wondering if someone can help me find the artist & title to this classic 90's dance track that rocked dance floors up & down the UK back in the day. I know some of the lyrics to the tune but not all of them. It goes something like this:- "All I need, all I needed was...

Late 90's spanish dance song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I don't usually ask questions but there's this song that was back and the late 90's somewhere between 1998-2000 I think pretty sure but anyway it was a guy and a girl singn mostly the girl,all spanish,very popular,always played on the radio including hip hop,rap,r&b,n dance stations not...

Asking her to the dance [ 54 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 15 and there's a girl I want to ask to the sophomore dance but I don't know if she will go with me. I don't want to just go ask her because I want to try to have the best opportunity for her to say yes because I really like her a lot. We are kind of friends, I'm also friends with some of...

80's or 90's dance song [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding a title or artist name for a dance song I heard at a club the other night. I remember hearing it as a kid but I have no clue of it's artist or title... okay my best knowledge to its lyrics: (something) ,(something) lover I know what you want (something) ,(something) love I...

Dance [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the oldest dance we know?

View more questions Search