Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teachnett2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 08:46 AM
    I want to know artist of a song. I know some of the lyrics
    I like to know the name and artist of a song I like. It's a gospel song. Here are some of the lyrics.

All night I wouldn't give up. All night I wouldn't let go. All night I just held on. I called on the Lord all night long and I wouldn't let go until he blessed my soul. I'm a witness that he came through.
    Wangdoodle Posts: 217, Reputation: 50

Oct 24, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Alvin Darling - All Night

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell me the name of the song and artist to these lyrics? [ 3 Answers ]

The song lyrics are: Judy May She sure had a way, of ever looking after me Her eyes would sparkle and shine every time, poppa got ready to leave One night while my daddy was gone, she tip toed to my room Said that she had to talk to me cause my daddys going to be home soon

Song title or artist? Lyrics go like this. [ 1 Answers ]

You said you needed more walks more talks more feeling. Closer to me, I want to be close to you. I gave you no roses, no romance ,no candlelight and slow dance.

Song from the hills, know some of the lyrics! Looking for the artist and title! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I heard this song on The Hills season 3, I was wondering if anyone knows the title and artist. "I think of you whenever life gets me down, i think of you whenever your not around"

Artist and Title of song I know some of the Lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

There is a song I know some of the lyrics to but have no clue the artist or the name of the song. It is a Classic Rock song sung by a female and the lyrics say, "I'm going to mail it in I'm going to send it in I'm going to... my closest friend... I'm brining it to you personally, Personally yah......

Have lyrics; want to know the artist and/or song title [ 1 Answers ]

Fx cable channel has been running an ad promoting the upcoming season of "The Shield," and I want to find out whose song is played during this commercial. In the ad, the song comes up. The visual begins with a "bird's eye view" of Los Angeles (I think). As it cuts from image to image, they get...

View more questions Search