Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

May 5, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Bob... I noticed patty tied into Sallyg's post from 2007...

And we are discussing the shower base and now the shower valve... anything else I am missing? Is there another post I don't know about.. If so... just let me know if I can help.

If not.. Patty I need to search out your valve a bit. Will post in early AM.. talk then... Mark

Thanks Bob (let me know)... always appreciate the heads up! Always!

flametopper Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 08:06 AM
    I found site "TubcuT" phone 1-877-882-2887 This sounds like the answer we need for my disabled husband. Our finances are such that we need to accomplish task, look good, and job done quickly as well as save money. This site really impressed me. Waiting for their call. There is no tub removal, work can be performed in a half a day's time. Please check this site out and save a lot of hassle, time, mess, and money.

Feb 8, 2011, 10:21 AM
    Sally, try TubcuT.com Bet it saves time and money
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 8, 2011, 03:59 PM

HI Flame...

You are responding to an almost 3 year old thread here... pretty sure Sally is all set by now!

Look at the upper left corner for dates... ;)

Finally, did you try tubcut or is this your company? It seems to me you are pushing pretty hard here for a company you have yet to try as you said, "This site really impressed me. Waiting for their call. There is no tub removal, work can be performed in a half a day's time. Please check this site out and save a lot of hassle, time, mess, and money."?? If not your company or someone you work with then how do you know all this so definitively, huh?

Advertising your own company or a company you work with is not allowed on this site. Heck, even recommending a company as strongly as you are without having tried them is strongly frowned upon, OK?

Thank you...

Mark

Feb 8, 2011, 04:28 PM
    Mark You can be assured that I am not pushing my business nor do I work for them. It was just a suggestion from some one seeking a low financial solution to a problem from a desperate 71 year old woman who has been trying to assist her husband with his bathing. I was and am still impressed with the cut away solution to my problem. We are financially challenged but desperately need this work done. You can rest assured that I will not visit your web site again. I was just trying to help. Obviously, if the top question is from 2007, business must not be booming. No reply required. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The water in my shower will not switch from the shower head to the tub spout? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently purchased a small home, that I am getting ready to rent out the problem is I get water from the shower head just fine, but I get not water from the tub spout, any ideas?

Converting Tub to Shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am currently working on a home project which I have taken out my bathtub all together. I have planned on making it shower only and purchased the shower head and adjustment handle to add on. My question is the old system has a 3 knob system which I want to convert to just the on round handle...

Replacing tub with walk in shower on concrete floor [ 3 Answers ]

I am in a condo with a 6 inch concrete floor and have removed the tub and notice the existing drain is a few inches off the floor whereas the drain in the shower base is about 3/4 of an inch from the floor and any drain asemblies I have seen are about 5 inches deep which means I have to cut into...

Converting bathtub/shower to shower only. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, is it possible to take out our fiberglass bathtub/shower surround, and convert into a step in all tiled shower. How would we go about doing that.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. :D MDStevens

Converting shower to soaking tub [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 bathrooms, both with showers, and no room to convert either one into a tub. So I thought about building up the wall on one and converting it to a soaking tub. The shower is square with 3-sides wall, ceramic tile. The new wall would be built onto the front with maybe a low seat added...

View more questions Search