Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alice222 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2007, 07:55 AM
    I need a printer for making quality art prints, posters
    What kind of printer should I get if I want to make prints that are colorfast- things like mini posters, postcards, stickers, etc. I can spend 3 or 4 hundred dollars. I read about some thermal dye thing and some other options... I don't know what to get. Thanks
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Oct 24, 2007, 08:01 AM
    You really need a laser printer (for good quality postcards and such). If this is for a business, it might benefit you to contact someone like Canon or Xerox and lease a printer from them. It is costly, but once you figure in the cost of toners, supplies and service... it comes out for the best (and cheapest).
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 24, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Might I suggest Lexmark color printers.

Thermal dye printers (good ones anyways) can be very expensive.
    I worked for Lexmark Tech Support for 15 years before I retired in 2005. Execent products supported by actual real people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find 2 rare posters [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find 2 rare street fighter posters... Ok you I'm a geek. I have 4 pictures. The first 2 seem to go together because they seem to have the same texture, and it seems to be the texture of a wall scroll Pic1A Pic2A And this second one... well I'm not sure... Limited edition foil...

Is there still a PES and prints to be had [ 1 Answers ]

I bought two etchings about thirty years ago and would like to know if the society still exits and has etchings for sale. I have trouble making out the names of the artists. Both, irrrespective of their worth, are among my prized possessions, and my goal is to acquire other if possible. Any help...

View more questions Search