Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomthumb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Veins under eyes
    Hi,
    I'm a guy, and although I'm not overly bothered about my appearance, recently people have been remarking on the veins under my eyes, (they're not dark circles, just quite prominent veins.) I was just wondering if there's any way I can get rid of them, i.e. lasered and how much that would cost me.

Thanks people, appreciate your help!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 25, 2007, 09:17 PM
    There are many reasons the veins beneath the eyes become prominent. Sun exposure and age can cause the under eye skin to become even thinner and so the veins are more prominent. Heredity and allergies can also play a role in developing visible veins under your eyes. You can try using a concealer with a yellow base to cover the veins, but I don't know if you're willing to try it since you're a guy. The only way to effectively treat the veins is by laser surgery. There are several types of lasers that can be used to treat veins. The cost of laser treatment varies. You should do some research and call some dermatologists in your area to find out the costs and treatment option that's right for you.
    alana1xxx Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Apr 23, 2009, 03:47 AM

You could try Lifes2good they are a natural beauty company and do facial vein repair creams that are very good best of luck :)
    alana1xxx Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Apr 23, 2009, 03:48 AM

Sorry the link is Lifes2Good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can see blue veins around my eyes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm new to this site and looking for some help. I'm 25 years old and in the past year I have noticed the skin around my eyes get thinner and now you can all the blue veins around my eyes. Does anyone else have this problem? Can anyone recommend any products to use? Its so embarrasiing...

Blue veins under my eyes [ 111 Answers ]

Ive always had these really dark blue veins under my eyes. I went to the dermatologist today to see about getting laser treatment done to get rid of them. The doctor told me as with all procedures there is risks but that since its so close to my eye there's serious risks. I was just wondering if...

Visibe veins around eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, first time user here, I find it hard fitting in because I have visible veins around my eyes, I'm sure theer is a treatment or I'm not getting enough of something but I don't know what, and since I don't know anyone elese with my problem there is no one I can discuss this with, thanks, looking...

Veins under eyes [ 2 Answers ]

Hi am a 21 year old young lady, and I've been noticing some veins under my eyes. Can someone tell me how to get rid of them please.

Veins [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, it all started in the summer when I had extreme stress levels. I've been to the optician but she said there was nothing wrong. However, veins are now prominent in both my eyes when they never used to be; they appeared one morning when I woke up in the summer. Also, I get little black spots...

View more questions Search