Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rafiska Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 12:46 AM
    Early end to federal probation
    I was sentenced to house arrest for 6 months and 3 years of probation 500 hours of community service)in the state of New Jersey. I started my house arrest in April 2006 and finished it in oct 2006, since then I've been on probation. I had $10,000 of restitution, $1000 fine and $100 of court fee. I have paid everything in FULL in nov 2006. I have finished give or take about 150 hours of community service, stayed good, have had 0 problems with my probation officer, and have no gotten into trouble. I've been drug tested twice I've been clean, I have 1 more drug test left... this was my first and only coviction, I am 26 years old

Can you guys help me out here? Do you guys think if I can end my probation early?
    Thank you in advance.

Also quick question
    I live right across to nyc, about 15 minutes from it, since I'm on probation, I can't leave nj to ny without asking. Is there a possibility I can go hang out in nyc and get permission to do so for weekends?
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Oct 24, 2007, 04:24 AM
    You're not going to get out of probation. I'm not sure if your probation officer will let you go to NY but you can ask. Probation may seem like it sucks but remember the other alternative is jail.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Hello rafi:

At the top of this forum, I wrote a thing called transfer of probation. Go read it. Substitute the words "early termination" for the word "transfer". The procedures are the same. Follow them.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion for early release from federal probation [ 5 Answers ]

Where can I find a Federal motion form for early release from probation so I can file it myself?

Early release from federal probation? [ 7 Answers ]

I was sentenced to 24 months in federal prison and 3 years federal probation with a 23,000 dollar restitution is there any way to be released from probation early without having my fine paid off?

Early end to probation [ 2 Answers ]

My son was convicted on a felony charge of theft about 19 months ago. He received a deferred adjudication, with a 4 year probation. He had to attend a drug rehab program, and he has been paying restitution every month since his conviction. Every drug test he has been given has been negative. If he...

Early termination of probation in federal court [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what my chances are of early termination in federal court from probation. I was given 2yrs probation for dealing a poker game. I have never been in trouble before. I have served 1yr.

Early release from federal probation [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on probation for 1 1/12 years, I understand that after only one year I can apply for an early release to get off federal probation. I know that there are conditions and procedures that need to be completed as well as the correct forms filled out and sent in. I had copies of everything,...

View more questions Search