Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aswang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Friend's death
    We are still grieving about the lost of our dear friend. Thoughts linger in our minds about the real cause of death. She was married to a troubled husband, who's serving time in prison due to a dispute from previous employer plus considering how deep his financial trouble is. He lied to her, had missed work for weeks, and our friend was not aware about this until she found it out herself, it has been a stressful week for the couple and before the week end our friend hang herself in their house basement and was found dead by her mother in law. All of us wonder, in great disbelief that she would commit such thing. She was a laid back, yet have some bouts of depression and had been living a stressful marriage life. Still all of us have no clue what really happened on that day.
    brw15 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2007, 03:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aswang
    We are still grieving about the lost of our dear friend. Thoughts linger in our minds about the real cause of death. She was married to a troubled husband, who's serving time in prison due to a dispute from previous employer plus considering how deep his financial trouble is. He lied to her, had missed work for weeks, and our friend was not aware about this until she found it out herself, it has been a stressful week for the couple and before the week end our friend hang herself in their house basement and was found dead by her mother in law. All of us wonder, in great disbelief that she would commit such thing. She was a laid back, yet have some bouts of depression and had been living a stressful marriage life. Still all of us have no clue what really happened on that day.
    Turn to God and he will help first do not judge let God do that and pray for your friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-friend's friend [ 4 Answers ]

I used to be very close to my ex-friend but now we're aren't friends anymore, we told each other anything to boys or crushes, in one case I liked a guy named carter and of course I told her, now that we're not friends she hangs around with carter all the time with a stupid grin on her face, I...

Best friend's ex [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a best friend who went out with a girl I know for about a year and a half, and started seeing another girl immediately afterwards (it's been about 6+ months at this point), and I've been pretty good friends with her ever since he introduced me. I've always sort of had a thing for her and...

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

My Best Friend's Girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend is a guy (I am a girl) and he is involved in a long distance relationship with a girl he met (I'll call her Erica) when he lived in the Netherlands last year. Normally, me, him, and my other best friend (a girl we'll call Kelly) hang out together all the time. However, recently we...

View more questions Search