Ask
    Asantewaah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 04:13 PM
    How much is the court fine for the drivers without driving licsinse
    latinlita Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Asantewaah
    how much is the court fine for the drivers without driving licsinse
    It depends on where you got arrested or ticketed. You can call the courts in that city/county and find out.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 04:23 PM
    It may depend on the state you live in.
    I heard in my state (& believe it) cause I know too many that get away with it.
    The fine here is a couple hundred dollars PLUS whatever fines you got stopped for PLUS
    Your vehicle impound fees.

Other states on average can be up to and exceeding

Penalties for Operating Vehicles Without a License or With Suspended or Revoked License or Right to Operate

Statute

Operating vehicle after being refused a license or with suspended or revoked license or right to operate

(CGS §§ 14-215(a), (b), and 14-111(b), PA 05-215, §§ 2, 4)

First offense

• Up to 90 days in prison

• $ 150 to $ 200 fine

• License suspended at least one year

Subsequent offenses

• Up to one year in prison

• $ 200 to $ 600 fine

• License suspended at least two years

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

How to know what licence to get [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a cleaning job in a dental office. Now I am thinking of expanding to an acual business. I do not know where to start. Do I need more than one licence for the state of Washington? Where do I go to get it? What are some important things I should know going into this? Any advice would...

Lost driving licence [ 3 Answers ]

I have been driving for forty years and 6 months ago moved house in the move I lost a full box of clothes my driving licence was in one of my coat pockets I assume, when I Applied for a new licence they told me they have not got all my details of the categories I am aloud to drive and...

Driving licence [ 1 Answers ]

I've no passport or other identification how do I go about applying for driving licence in uk I'm irish and living here two weeks

Do I need a business licence [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small business out of my home. I do photo slide shows onto DVD. I only plan on making around $1,000.00 a year. Do I need to file for a small business license in the state of GA?

View more questions Search