Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desii Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2005, 11:47 PM
    Blades Vs Electric Shavers!
    Okay I'm here beacsue my stupid work as made a NEW policy about shaving. You can't have any stubble because it looks "dirty" I agree but I have extra sensative skin and I normaly shave about every other day. Now this has caused me to shave everyday and its totally killing me. My skin is all bumpy and hurts like a *****. I'm using the MACH3 turbo vibrating thing and no help. I I been using it for years. I can't seem to get the irration to stop. I used to shave before I take a shower, now I shave after it helped but not as much.

I'm thinking I should go buy an electric shaver but before I spend all that money I don't know if its going to help. Anyone else have this problem? I want to get the cool skin shaver because you can use it in the shower and I'm hopping that will make the irratation stop but I'm worried it might be worse or might not even work at all and ill screw myself over. Any help? Any ideas? THANKS!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2005, 04:38 AM
    Shavers
    Hi,
    Been there... done that. About 40 yrs ago, I tried just about every type of blade shaver on the market.
    I also used friends' electric shavers to see if they would be better, not hurting my senisitive skin at that time. The Remington electric shavers are really bad in senisitve skin.
    After trying a friend's, I bought a Norelco 3 head electric shaver, and it worked much, much better; using the "before shave" liquid for electric shavers; forgot what it's called. But, there are plenty of liquid brands on the market.
    For the past 15 yrs, been using a blade, called the Gillette "Good News" throw-away razor; works great for me.
    I would suggest trying the Norelco 3 head electric shaver. They are much, much gentler on the skin.
    I do sincerely wish you the best of luck, and I'm sure you will find something that works for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Force and Electric Field? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can some one explain to me briefly what's the different between electric force and electric field? I am having trouble to make them clear to myself. Thanks you so much. Jack

Honda Riding Mower - New Blades [ 5 Answers ]

I recently change the mower blades, now the mower doesn't cut grass, the blades engage and rotate... however they are not cutting or discharging anything..

Can I put shorter blades on my ceiling fan? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an odd shaped nook in my kitchen that needs a ceiling fan. I currently have a light fixture there, so I'll need a fan with at least 3 lights. It's a smaller area, so I can't have a fan more than 36" wide. Unfortunately that doesn't leave me with many options out there. Fans that small...

Removing blades on H. Bay fan [ 1 Answers ]

We've recently moved into a house with a Hampton Bay ceiling fan (model AC-527 NN) already installed in the kitchen. I think it's a fairly new model. Since we didn't buy, we don't have the instruction manual and the "king of fan" website isn't much help as rickj mentioned. We would like to...

View more questions Search