Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jabod_profile Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2003, 05:03 PM
    Fax machines compatible with Macs
    Does anyone know anything about Brother Fax/printer machines? Trying to find a fax machine that is compatible with Macs and apparently Brothers is. Anybody have any experience with this one?

kmarcille Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2003, 01:15 PM
    Brothers are okay, but I prefer the HP models. Service has been historically better. Good luck!

Kim Marcille
    Herald.com
    TheMadCow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2003, 02:30 PM
    Brothers are okay, but I prefer the HP models.
    The HP's work quite well. The all in one models however suffered from a near fatal software problem under OS X. This apparently has been fixed with a rev release within the last 3 weeks. Other options in a larger printing pool are the Canon Imagerunner series workgroup printers.

-Geoff Miller
    MadCow Studios

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AVG + Stinger--Compatible? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, A while back, I worked on someone's PC, and did nothing to it but do virus and spyware scans. I carry McAfee's Stinger standalone program with me on a USB drive and I used this on her PC. It found nothing. This person had AVG on the PC as well, but I did not run it, as I have never...

Fax/Color Printer/Copier-Mac Compatible [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know which combination fax/color printer/copier is the most compatible with Macintosh. Looking at a hewlit packard site there have apparently Been many things that haven't worked too well in the past. I need simple, straightforward, good quality that's relatively fast.

I-macs [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of I-MAC Clubs in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area? It would be so helpful if one could just chat with other MAC owners about the system. Thanks. ELISA

Machines [ 1 Answers ]

How is the mechanical advantage of Inclined plane is more than 1?

View more questions Search