Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nithin9555 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Need to know the name of the movie.waited 10 years
    Hi
    I need to find the name of the movie which I will describe now.I have seen this movie between 1992-1998.sorry I don't remember if it was released at that time also.I slightly remember on the VHS movie title written as MISSION POSSIBLE,but there is no such title when I've searched in imdb.com.so here is the story.
    It is a comedy in a military training facility and later go in war with Taiwan(may be japan also).so here this guy get selected in the training camp and one day there will be a meeting about who should lead the team in the war.and the hero just sits still when a guy next to him accidentally pours coffee on his hand,and so he raises his hand and has to lead the battalion.so the mov is about the struggle there face in a humor way.so anyone remembers this episode tell me what its exact title is.

Thanking you
    VNC
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 11:04 AM
    I can only think of the Hot Shots movies:
    Hot Shots! (1991)
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Oct 23, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Yeah I was thinking eithier

HOTT SHOTS or

SPIES LIKE US--with dan akroyd and chevy chase. But this was in like "85"

Hope I helped
    nithin9555 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Thanks for the help but that is not is.and I knew hot shot

Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I can only think of the Hot Shots movies:
    Hot Shots! (1991)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been trying to find the title of this movie for years! [ 2 Answers ]

I know I don't have a lot of information, but here goes, hope somebody can help me (and my sister, who watched it with me at the time) out! Please and Thank You! So there is this guy who is cutting off women's hands(or fingers, not sure which) and sewing the hands on to his daughters (or...

Title of movie (comedy) within the last 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

I know this movie is a comedy possible romantic comedy.. I can only remember one scene of the movie (please don't think I'm a sicko).. The part I remember is a guy walks in on his parents having sex and the guy's father is dressed in umpire gear.. The guy tries so hard not to become a professional...

Name of a movie I saw years ago... [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie years ago. It was about a girl and she was having a dream but she didn't realize until the end when she woke up. I only remember little sections of the movie so be patient with me. She worked at a chicken place and one of the good guys was taking the chicken with this claw on a...

View more questions Search