Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Oct 23, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Single parenting for 30's
    I'm trying to search for a single parenting network that is more in my age group, but I keep running into the unwed pregnant teeny boppers. Not that I have a problem towards them its just I need some more my age I can relate to. Does any one know of any good ones?
    Jelybn22 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nymphetamine
    I'm trying to search for a single parenting network that is more in my age group, but I keep running into the unwed pregnant teeny boppers. Not that I have a problem towards them its just I need some more my age I can relate to. Does any one know of any good ones?
    I just became a first time mother at 35. My son is 6 weeks old. I would love a group like that!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 26, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Have you checked this site out?

A Single Parents Network
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Oct 27, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Have you checked this site out?

A Single Parents Network
    I hadn't seen them but they look like they'd be a bit more on my level. Thanks for the link
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 05:01 PM
    I looked it up when I saw your post and it seems there are more older people there than younger ones. I really hope it works for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single parenting [ 6 Answers ]

I am a single parent, by choice. The father is not involved, he only brought negativity to our lives. He was abuses drugs and was unfaithful to me. My question is not having a father in my child's life to me is healthier but in the long run do think that it will effect my child in a negative way?

Movie from 30's or 40's [ 1 Answers ]

Can't get this movie out of my mind. Scene is an old convent on a very rainy night. Roads are out and people take refuge at the convent. Among them are prosecutors and a convicted female convict. 2 nuns remember the case and try to prove her innocence before the storm ends and the roads clear. One...

Single Parenting Travel [ 3 Answers ]

I am the mother of a 4 month old boy. His father and I were never married. He is Active Duty Military and is Over seas right now. He will be back in September. I have Married a man in the Air Force who is stationed in Germany. I want to move and be with my husband but my sons father don't want me...

Old cartoon movie, 30's or 40's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am a first time user of this forum. I am 63 and when I was in the 2nd grade (around 1949) I saw an old cartoon(Movie) that I would like to find. This cartoon movie had two groups of characters, the grouchy characters, dressed in black and the happy characters dressed in white. The grouchy...

30's house, washer draining problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My washing machine is overflowing from the wall, because, according to the plumber, the 2" PVC that is connected to the old 1 1/2" galvanized pipes doesn't leave enough room to drain when the pump starts on the machine. He thinks the galvanized pipes are probably mostly blocked. He also says I...

View more questions Search