Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anu_sha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Action on fake experience
    :confused: Hi

I worked for a company for about 2 years and in that time one of my friend was new to ?US and was not finding jobs as there was no US experience nor any references.

So, as a friend I gave my project details(did not reveal any confidential matters) and gave my phone numbers as reference.

Now, by my fate , my friend's resume went to my old company and they found that he used fake experience on their company itself.

What actions can they take? How does this affect him? How does this affect me?

Iam afraid of what would happen?

Inform me all the details.

Thanks in advance.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 09:40 AM
    Hello Anu:

They can't do anything to him. He didn't commit a crime and he doesn't work for them. But, they certainly can do something to you. I don't know what it might be.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fake pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to have an inflated stomach in other to fake pregnancy, and if yes what are the side effects?

Fake orgasims [ 10 Answers ]

I always fake it... I know its worng but it makes my husband happy/ proud and I know it "hurts" me I want to know how to start have MIND BLOWING SEX with out the disappointing time laps of having to go off "faking it". Basically I want to have as much fun as my husband.

Fake id [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I was wondering what happens if you get caught with a Fake ID in Vegas. I was wondering that when I went this weekend. A lot of people looked so young. :cool: I'm 19 and I was wondering. I'm not planning on getting one but am very curious of the penalties. :rolleyes: I know I know I...

Fake teeth [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have problems with my gums and teeth.all my top teeth are fake and when I close them toghter they go behind the bottom teeth I got them done about 5 months ago and can't get used to them at all I always finnd it hard to talk cause they get in the way of my tongue and when I got them put in it...

View more questions Search