Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 23, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Anime fans.
    Anyone here into anime? My wife and I just got into it after watching ninja scroll lol. We thought it was cool. Any other ones that you guys know of?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Outlaw star is v good, but the best one I've watched so far is 'fullmetal alchemist'

Oct 23, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear
    outlaw star is v good, but the best one ive watched so far is 'fullmetal alchemist'
    Yo :D ARe those movies or series?
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream
    yo :D ARe those movies or series?
    They're both series bot fullmetal also has amovie, the story line is just great and has an amazing twist in the end which leads to te movie; something wrong with serieses?
    They've both finished the series anyhoo so its not like there more to come, damm it

Nov 2, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Hi albear,

Here's a few that I have been watching and thought and share it with trhe rest of the gang!

Basilisk- Koga and Iga were ninja clans that had been fighting for 400 years. Gennosuke of Koga and Oboro of Iga, loved each other and promised to break down the cursed bond of conversion. However, they were destined to kill each other.
    It was Keicho Era 19 (A.D. 1614), 73-year-old Ieyasu was wondering which of the brothers he should choose as a successor, Takechiyo or Kunichiyo. Takechiyo was the elder but he was stupid, while his younger brother Kunichiyo was clever. In order to choose the successor, Ieyasu decided to make Koga and Iga fight against each other. Both clans would choose ten best ninja to fight. If Kouga ninja survive, Kunichiyo would succeed to Shogun. On the hand, Takechiyo would become the next Shogun if Iga ninja win. Because Hattori Hanzo the first made them achieve a truce, they hadn't had an apparent fight for years. Therefore, when the truce was broken, they went for fights as if they were unleashed hound dogs. The only weapon they use were their own bodies. They had special abilities that men could hardly imagine.
    Now that, the battles of twenty ninja including old, young, men, and women began. They made most of their special abilities to fight. During the harsh battles, they were killed one by one. Which would win, Koga or Iga? Who in the world would survive? Then, what would become of the love of Gennosuke and Oboro, who were separated by the battle.

Death Note: is about a prodigy named Light, who happens to come across a notebook, that is owned by a Shinigami (death god) named Ryuk. This notebook, has a mysterious power. When you write a human's name in it, within 40 seconds they will die. You can choose to tell how they die, or if you leave it blank, they will die of a heart attack. Thus Light who has become disgusted of the world, decides to change it for the better. He starts a campaign to rid the world of crime. But what sacrifices will Light give to obtain his new world?

And this one is what I'm watching rigfht now. Real cool stuff.\

Tenjou Tenge- Juudou High, seems like an ordinary high school and an easy pushover for Nagi Souichirou and Bob Makihara to dominate. However the school hides deep and dark secrets and are revealed as Souichirou and Bob learn more about the school. Follow the zealous young brawler, Nagi, as he matures and hones his fighting skills in this panchira school fighting anime.

Let me know what you think when you get a chance to see them. And, if you any of any other ones. Post em' here :D
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 10:15 AM
    I've heard a bit about death note,but haven't got round to it yet, sounds good though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime! Need help drawing it! [ 5 Answers ]

Can any one gimme a site that teaches you how to draw anime style? Nothing that makes you pay just sites that are for free? Sites that give you tutorials? Anything would be great thanks!:D

Anime conventions on ny [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for Anime Conventions in New York or New Jersey. Somewhere near New York city would be cool. Appreciate the help! :) :cool: :D O_O? Anybody? Anyone at all? O_o Does any one even watch anime or play video games?

80's anime? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find out the name of an anime movie/TV show I saw as a child. I vaguely remember that it was fantasy style, about a girl with wings and a boy. She became leader of her people when she and the boy became one body when the stars or planets were in a certain alignment, and they...

Anime from the 90s probably [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this is an anime movie about two mermaids, now I know there are a lot of anime mermaid movies, but this one, specifically, I remember one scene where there is a girl standing over someone in bed with a knife (I think) and they show her eyes and their moving all anime-like, she's contemplating...

Anime Download [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I was after a certain anime called "She, The Ultimate Weapon." I want to try and download it from the net, but I cannot find it anywhere, not even a torrent for it. If anyone could help, I would be gratefull. Sean

View more questions Search