Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alis07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 08:06 AM
    I am confused
    Hey last time I had my period on 21st of September I have regular periods but this time I am late for my period as well I am not getting any period pains but I have got a light backache abdominal pain but it comes on and then goes away pain in upper legs and sore breasts , enlarged breasts I have had sexual intercourse
    Lilmsperfect Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alis07
    hey last time i had my period on 21st of september i have regular periods but this time i am late for my period as well i am not getting any period pains but i have got a light backache abdominal pain but it comes on and then goes away pain in upper legs and sore breasts , enlarged breasts i have had sexual intercourse
    Well the first thing you need to do is to do a pregnancy test because these are all the symptoms of pregnancy. If the test is negative then see your doctor. But it sounds to me that you are pregnant.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 12:31 PM
    If you haven't taken a hpt yet, take one. If its negative, wait until your next expected period. If it doesn't arrive, go see your doctor.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Oct 29, 2007, 12:33 PM
    We could all sit here and guess until we are blue in the face. Take a home pregnancy test as Lilmsperfect suggested, if its negative you need to go see your obgyn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he like me? I'm confused [ 16 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Nisha, I'm a senior and ready to graduate from high school. I have a problem. I like my best friend Samit. But I don't know if he does like me? I use to like him my freshmen year of high school. I still liked him even though I had a boyfriend. Now that I have broke up with my...

I'm confused [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I'm a young teen and I have had a few boyfriends but not many. Whenena I go on vacation I get any guy I want from mi age to collage boys.. at school its kind of hard to get a guy.. I mean I don't change mi personality or the way I dress and I go to the beach a lot and I get more boys there...

I am confused [ 1 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant if my period is 15 days late, I'm having ALL the symptoms of being pregnant, and I took 2 pregnancy tests and they came out negative but I'm only 5 weeks (3weeks for my baby)

So Confused [ 3 Answers ]

OK So I met this new guy about a month and a half ago, we started hanging out every evening, he would meet me in my work parking lot and we would just talk and go to dinner. It was great at first, we would Text Message ALL Day long and All night long. Then one weekend he had to go out of town and...

Confused and not that sure! [ 4 Answers ]

OK well I have some things going on and just really need some answers and someone to talk to but OK here I go my parents recently got a divorce and now I'm stuck with my dad and his girlfriend and her 3 devil children! There moving in and I can't wait till they do because then I have a excuse why I...

View more questions Search