Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AustProd6 Posts: 88, Reputation: 15

Oct 23, 2007, 03:24 AM
    Oh my God She Doubled Back today!

History: The Antichrist left me 3 months ago. I imposed No Contact immediately (After all she has now left me 14 times in 18 years). Moved house changed all numbers and Email addressthe lot. Just didn't want to change jobs.
    She called me today at work:
    Me: Good Morning (Business Name) John Speaking
    Antichrist: Can you talk
    Me: Sure Can... Who's This? (Knowing full well who it was)
    Do you like that. Stab right off the mark.
    Well that atichrist rang to tell me how concerned she was that I was paying way too much Child Support for my 3 girls and that we should come to an arrangement.
    What? Did I just get run over by a bus? I was looking for the bright light so I could stay away from it.
    She said that I should ring her when I get a free moment some time.
    I decided that NOPE I was going to maintain NO CONTACT. Low and behold she rings me just now.
    I declined the offer to have a reduced private agreement choosing the $1600 per monh I pay her as devised by the Australian Government.
    She went rank, I remained calm and ended the discussion, thanking her for her concern. She really got mega peeved when I told her I had paid them a month in advance.
    Power Baby. I have it for the first time in 18 years.
    They do always double back. Just be patient and Wait.
    Yes Wait. Maintain that Silence. The only reason she rang me was cause she knew I was no way going to chase her.
    Control Freaks like this cannot stand it when they know their boot sinking failed and you are on top of things.
    They can't bare it they when think you can live without them.
    That little win just ended months of despair and grievance. 1/2 hour on a phone call I didn't pay for just made up for 3 months of mental anguish.
    My friends, just say to yourselves Bring it on and wait.:D
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Oct 23, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Congrats! Sounds like you are doing good :>)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Last one today from me, I swear :) [ 1 Answers ]

Comments made by NBC commentators during 2004 Summer Olympics 1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing." 2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal...

Doubled up on pill once, got period early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for about a year now and have never had any problems. Today is Wednesday and last Saturday I was out and forgot to take my pill, but I doubled up the next day. I'm not supposed to get my period until next Wednesday, so I got it a week early. I was just wondering if I...

Today he saw me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I and my boyfriend had a quarrel before 20 days... he has a jewellery showroom right in front of my house... he comes there everyday... last 20 days he didn't even look at my window... but today... when I was opening my cupboard I saw him staring at my window... he does not know the...

Today is the day [ 9 Answers ]

Well all today is the day and we'll be leaving for the hospital really soon. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I couldn't tell you what the emotions I'm feeling are, there are so many. I will make sure and post all the babies stats and pics asap, but don't hold your breath for it to be too...

View more questions Search