Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juliebrighteyes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 01:15 AM
    Boyfriends Children manipulate and lie
    Should I allow my boyfriends children's rudeness, lies and theft from my children to break us up? His 14 year old daughter steals my 13 year olds daughters things and when confronted always has an excuse which gets her out of trouble. They are best friends and it is hurting my daughter. He says he loves me but never handles the situation to the benefit of all. I am at the end of my tether. HIs son calls me stupid when his dad is not around and then denies it when confronted. What am I to do? PLease help me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 11:31 AM
    I would say that you should break up with him if he can not handle his kids and they defy you. Your kids will end up resenting you as well as feeling like 'they can do it, so I might as well too." You are only headed for a totally dysfunctional relationship all the way around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why would he lie? [ 23 Answers ]

I just caught my husband in a lie. A stupid lie, but I am wondering why on earth he would lie? Does he have something to hide? My husband joined a gym recently referring to it as an All Male PIT gym - which he has been looking to do for a while. We have free membership to my mothers fitness...

What do I do when a truth becomes a lie [ 2 Answers ]

Omg... I by mistake told my classmates that Beyonce is dead... lol... it sounds funny but I tought it was tru... I was about to bust out in tears during 8th period science. Turns out it wasn't tru... what do, or say when my classmates confront me tomorrow... I don't want them to think I'm stupid or...

Why do I lie [ 3 Answers ]

All through my life the people that I love has lied to me. I found a person that I love and that truly loves me and I lie to him about the stupidest things, mainly because I feel that if I tell him the truth he will leave me. How do I stop doing what I was showed and start doing what I know is the...

Is it better to know truth, than to believe a lie? [ 33 Answers ]

Would you like to (know) there is a God? Or, would you like to (believe) there is a god? :confused:

Where do his loyalties lie? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Im new to this so Ill make it as quick as possible. I met this guy a few months ago... we went on a date and he was honest with me and told me he lives with his girlfriend but currently isn't happy but is confused about his situation. Needless to say I didn't see him again but we continued to...

View more questions Search