Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Googled 'fortune cookie' and got this -

Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Just for fun check this out - :)

My Fortune Cookie: Free virtual fortune cookie

Or send a Bad Fortune Cookie to your enemy.

Bad Cookie - Real Web Chinese Fortune Cookie
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 11:49 PM
    And finally my favourite -

"The shortest distance between two people is a smile."
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 12:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerose
    "Life is not a fortune cookie between the sheets."

Interesting. Very interesting. :)
    Probably so. Not much room for guessing there! LOL! :p
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 12:18 AM
    ;)
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Googled 'fortune cookie' and got this -

That's a real deep one! Just because someone is sincere, it does not mean that their intentions are in the best interests for everyone!

For instance, this might be the kind of fortune cookie that would be appropriate for Adolf Hitler. He was imaginative and he was honest. There can be no doubt that he was also very sincere in his intentions.

On the other hand, it might also apply equally well to a good person, who is perhaps below average in intelligence and who tries very hard to get things to work by using different methods. But yet, can't get things to work out for the best, because of his lack of intelligence.
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 12:41 AM
    And finally my favourite -

"The shortest distance between two people is a smile."
    It's one of my favorites, also! :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 06:38 AM
    Clough,

"That's a real deep one! Just because someone is sincere, it does not mean that their intentions are in the best interests for everyone!

For instance, this might be the kind of fortune cookie that would be appropriate for Adolf Hitler. He was imaginative and he was honest. There can be no doubt that he was also very sincere in his intentions.

On the other hand, it might also apply equally well to a good person, who is perhaps below average in intelligence and who tries very hard to get things to work by using different methods. But yet, can't get things to work out for the best, because of his lack of intelligence."

I think you've got a point there. And I think the last paragraph is closer to the real me.

I'm going back to the fortune cookie bin and opening every one until I find one I like. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fortune tellers/psychics [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I've always wanted to meet a psychic or fortune teller and get read, but I've never had the opportunity. All the ones online say they're free, but you always end up having to pay. Does anyone know of a free website or is anyone a psychic on here that can give me a reading? I've always...

Fortune telling [ 2 Answers ]

I'm totally intrigued by this page. Can anyone claim to foresee other peoples futures from their posts? If so I would love to hear what anyone can tell me about myself. I'm willing to answer any questions

Can I make my own fortune [ 2 Answers ]

I have always wondered,with karma going around, that can we make and predict our own fortunes. . I'm from south africa and most people here do that through their ancestors and the elders of the family. . But is it really possible to control your own destiny in your own hands given you make the...

Fortune tellers predictions. [ 6 Answers ]

A fortune teller once said to me, that I will travel a lot, and will get married and have two boys. Well the only truth is that I married, the other two haven't happened. Another fortune teller told me that I :) would also have 2 boys. Does anybody believe in fortune tellers? Or did anybody get a...

View more questions Search