Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 02:02 AM
    Comments on this post
    rpg219 agrees: Thanks Clough!
    You are more than welcome! :)
    hipjimmie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 10:19 AM

Let me give you some sound advice. If you are to sign with an agency, do not pay them one red cent! If they say they require money from you to build your portfolio, then walk away. If you are luck enough to be signed by a reputable ageny then it is them that will invest the time and money in developing you. It doesn' t mean they will not get their money back, that comes in the form of collecting from jobs you book. As for the subject of knwing if you have "modeling potential" then
    hipjimmie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 10:24 AM

The best way to find out is to find out when the agencies have open calls and show up. Wear NO make up and find out what they would like you to wear when you show up. Also, it is a good idea to bring a swimsuit to change into in case they want to see your body. I can go on should you need more advice. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Modeling career. [ 8 Answers ]

All of my life people have told me to be a model. Does anyone know of a modeling place that is hiring? :)

Modeling Agency [ 2 Answers ]

I've just been asked to review our Modeling Operation to determine how to make it more efficient and ensure they have the tools they need. I just want to get my hands on an effective book to help me do some research. We will be benchmarking agencies. But, I wanted to get a head start. Anyone who...

Finding out about scams [ 4 Answers ]

What is the page where you can find out if those notices you get that says don't open this or that is a scam or not?

View more questions Search