Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unconditional85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Cant get over my ex girlfriend
    My ex girlfriend whom I dated for 4 yrs broke up with me and its been a month that she has not contacted me.. we dated for 4 years in that time we had arguments like every other relationship I never cheated on her and I more than showed her that I was with her because I loved her not for sex or anything else... my only mistake was giving her everythin and showing her that I would do anything to please her... my girlfriend is bisexual and had a girlfriend before me this bothered me a little bit because it caused a breakup by the way us two years ago.. we got back together a month later during that month I would text her telling her that this girl was not good for her and only wanted to manipulate her because she had told me about this girl's way of being... I accept my girl for what she was I figured it only be a stage since she was only 17 at that time I would rarely bring the subject up because I know it angered her and made her feel uncomfortable.. when she got back with me she apologized and admitted that she was stupid for thinking this girl could ever change... Now again two years later its happening all over I know that she started talking to her ex girlfriend again because I saw a message from the girls sister on her page and her mother told me that she admitted to be talking to her just as friends again.. This is the 3rd or 4th time she lets this girl back in her life because she feels she has changed just 4months ago I found that she was talking to her again and going to her house.. I found this out by her mother that also caused some trouble in our relationship then.. but that ended soon because she the girl ended up accusing her for stealing a ring from her house this hurt my ex and she came to me crying saying that she is stupid for always thinking she will change I was mad because I felt like a fool no other guy would take this much hurt but I stood by her and took her back in because I love her and... A month ago she broke up with me saying that she was not feeling the same way about me and that I did not make her feel good anymore and that she believed we couldn't work out she said this just out of the blue we had little arguments weeks before this but I apologized and made up for them and I felt we were OK because she up then still said she loved me.. I confronted her just last Tuesday I went to her house with her mothers permission when I went in there she was in the bathroom I could tell she was puttin on make up because I heard the make up kit close... when she came out the bathroom she was acting like a little kid when they know they done something wrong acting cute with a little smirk in her face... I simply went there because I felt like I deserve more than a break up over the phone after a 4 yr relationship where both our families became acquanted... I told her I wassent there to beg for her to come back to me nor for her pity... I return to her a promise ring I had bought her two yrs back and told her that I didn't care what she did with it... that when I bought it for her it had a meaning and told her that whenever she looked at the ring to remember that she chose the person who accused her of stealing a ring over the person who took her to a jewelry store to pick a ring of her choice.. I also gave her a copy of those text message that I had wrote to her two yrs back where I begged her to come back and a copy of the messages when she came back to her senses and simply told her that this will be the last time I look for that if she wanted to talk to me she will have to look for me and I left... She denied that she was talking to her ex girlfriend that got me mad because I new from my on accord that she was plus I had proof from her mom I didn't not let her know that her mom told me anything...

The thing is that I still can't stop thinking about her I miss her a lot and wish she would call me and we take it slow and fix it.. I felt like she was the one it just felt right when I was with her I spent nights at her some many times and it felt good wakin up next to her and her cooking I saw her as my potential wife even though she is only 19... I find myself waiting for her call and it bothers me that she continues to let this girl that has done no good by her back in her life and kicks me to the curve me who has done so much for her.. I feel betrayed yet I still love her and miss her and wish things could get better... I don't know I just need any words of advice writing how I feel makes me feel better and advice would be good... Thanx
    Sabori Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Wow, you sound like a really great guy who deserves better. To get better girl friends in your life you have to believe in yourself that you deserve better. Do you have a good base of friends you can hang with who would give you good support? Not people who would bring you down. Take classes; pick up a hobby; or work out. You need to stay busy. Try not to bring yourself down by thinking of her. You are too important and she has taken up way too much of your precious time. By the way, classes or work out (gym) are good places to meet girls.
    Sarah
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Oct 23, 2007, 12:31 AM
    Although I am only 24 years old, but what I know or I learn from other people other lovers is that:
    People who does not care about you does not deserve your care!
    People who does not cherish you does not deserve your cherish!
    People who does not respect you does not deserve your respect!
    People who does not spend his/ her time on you does not deserve your time……!
    Protect yourself well, then no hurt!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

What is my girlfriend saying? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my question. I'm trying to understand what is going on with my girlfriend. We met when she moved into my apartment building. Our relationship took off real quick. We started having sex within a month or less, which I think was a mistake. Anyway, after a while I decided to slow things...

Girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been trying for a month now to get this girl and she keeps saying ill think about it. I really want her and by my assumptions it looks as if she wants me. All I need is some tips on how to get her. I'm shy so that makes it harder for me. Thanks

Girlfriend help [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I've been looking around online and came across this site and I need advice so I figured it was worth asking. I've been with my girlfriend for 10 months now and we've been getting along pretty good. Before that I had been coming out of a bad breakup so I had my guard up and really...

View more questions Search