Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CatInKentucky17 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Which game system should I get?
    My dilema is that I'm not sure whether I should get a nintendo ds or an xbox 360? I like them both, but I'm not sure which would be better. So which one do you think would be the best to get?
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 22, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Lol, the Xbox 360, it is a Home Entertainment system first of all, second of all, it had online capabilities, and third, GEARS OF WAR AND HALO THREE!
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Nintedo is a game system to have fun and Xbox is a game system for serious gamers
    -

Oct 23, 2007, 03:04 AM
    You could look at it in that perspective, yes...

A DS is a hand held, pen-top, gaming system... games like Pokemon, Mario, and others are played on it, but the games with good graphics are only on the next-gen systems incliding, but not limited to, Xbox 360, PS3, And WII
    Kingofkings Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Oct 23, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Well what are you looking to get out of your system? When do you plan on using your system most? Are you looking to play with other people or just yourself? If you're looking for something that you're going to use when you're on a trip or moving obviously the DS is your choice. If you're looking for something that you want to play with other people on then the 360 is your best bet. It really is just all in what you're looking for. If you're looking for long term cost, the DS will be cheaper, if you don't mind then it's in the air.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 23, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Hand's down: 360
    Gmoney2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CatInKentucky17
    My dilema is that I'm not sure whether I should get a nintendo ds or an xbox 360? I like them both, but I'm not sure which would be better. So which one do you think would be the best to get?
    If I had to choose I would really go with the xbox 360! I mean it has a lot more games and a lot better graphics! BUt if you really want a good system I would go for the ps3! IT amazing I have one myself and I really really like it
    Gmoney2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2007, 02:00 PM
    A ds is not at all compatible to a 360 or ps3. It small and not that good on graphics! But a 360 is right and the ps3 is even righter!!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 24, 2007, 06:35 PM
    My son refused to engage me on the xBox (he has PS2) He said he didn't want to lose his "controller ID"... he didn't want to learn the controls for the xBox, since he thought he would not be able to do his PS (fire, launch, reload, etc)... BUNK! Most games have slight variations anyway! He just didn't want his @ss kicked!
    Kids??
    -

Oct 24, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Wow... you must be a bad @$$ at whatever you challenged him to lol
    -

Oct 25, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Halo is the best game ever created.. its like a legacy...
    Ninjaskillz9000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Xbox 360 - SO MUCH BETTER THEN DS Trus mt I have both

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Game Cube System [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has a Nintendo DS Lite. She wants to be able to play it on the TV. I was told that if we purchased a Game Cube, there was an adapter that would allow her to play DS games through the game cube onto the TV. Is that correct? Besides the game cube system , what would I need to...

Smoke extract system & staircase press. System [ 2 Answers ]

I am working for a 35 storey tower. There are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. Now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but I have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority. So please help me if...

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

View more questions Search