Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandc4ever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Light Assembly
    We have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan with a light assembly and remote control. The light bulb we had in there started to go dim and when my husband changed the bulb we noticed the new one was dim as well. :confused: Does this sound like the light assembly is bad? If so, do you know if we can purchase any HB light assembly to replace it or do we need the identical model? Thanks for your assistance!! :D
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Have you tried holding down the "light" or "dim" button on the remote?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan light [ 1 Answers ]

I need a parts list light #uc7051r, the fan has four lights. The globe is held on by a flat metal spring system. It is attached to the porcelain part of the fixture

Hampton bay ceiling fan with light [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get the globe off the ceiling fan to change the lightbulb? It does not seem to unscrew from the bottom.

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Light [ 4 Answers ]

Guys - I've got a Hampton Bay fan with light and remote in my bedroom. One night while watching TV and getting ready to fall asleep the light - on its own - went dim, then bright again and dim again and stayed dim. It is not out, just dim. I changed the bulbs and it didn't help... didn't expect...

Hampton Bay Light on a fan assembly [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Hampton Bay fan with a light. The fan works but the circular fluorescent light won't. We bought a new bulb: didn't fix it. We tried a new starter: didn't help. Anyone have any ideas? Jerry Ryan Gulf Breeze, Florida

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan/Light [ 1 Answers ]

We have a wireless Hampton Bay ceiling fan and light with a built in remote receiver. We can still operate the fan with the remote but the lights don't work. The universal remote has one wire for the fan and one wire for the lights but the original system has numerous wires going to the motor. Is...

View more questions Search