Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msilva76 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2007, 04:07 PM
    I know my best friends husband is cheating...
    I know for a fact that my best friends husband is cheating because one of my other friends seen him with a girl and my other friend called me the other day and told me this friend does not know what kind of car the husband drives she asked me if this is what he drove and of course you know the rest getting back on the subject I know if I tell my best friend he will not let her be friends with me and its killing me to not tell her what should I do?
    kcey Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2007, 04:12 PM
    If you are worried about him banning your friendship with your best friend. Send a letter with pictures of him and this other woman to her place of work or something. Keep everything anonymous. Hope this helps.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Yeah keep it anonymous because if they work things out and she forgives her husband they both could turn on you. I have seen many times when someone takes sides in a relationship and the couple works things out then turns on the friend or family. When my sister and her husband broke up my mom would side with her and agree with her and then they got back
    Together and treated my mom like dirt.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by msilva76
    I know for a fact that my best friends husband is cheating because one of my other friends seen him with a girl and my other friend called me the other day and told me this friend does not know what kind of car the husband drives she asked me if this is what he drove and of course you know the rest getting back on the subject I know if I tell my best friend he will not let her be friends with me and its killing me to not tell her what should I do?
    Many married men and women have friends of the opposite sex with whom they might do social things.

because one of my other friends seen him with a girl
    Is the above the only reason to suspect that the husband is cheating?

and of course you know the rest
    No, we don't know the rest.

What other reasons do you have to suspect that infidelity is going on? Do you have all of the facts? Are they from reliable sources? Have you seen things with your own eyes that would lead a reasonable person to believe that something bad is happening?

Oct 22, 2007, 07:09 PM
    I've heard him talk about being a cheater and he says it right in front of his wife but she says she can never catch him in the act I've seen women go crazy over him also I don't want to say what he does for a living but the women through themselves at him and he says he just has to play the part but I know him to well he's a cheater but do I loose my friendship with her to let her know?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by msilva76
    as a matter of fact ive heard him talk about being a cheater and he says it right in front of his wife but she says she can never catch him in the act ive seen women go crazy over him also i dont want to say what he does for a living but the women through themselves at him and he says he just has to play the part but i know him to well hes a cheater but do i loose my friendship with her to let her know?
    If it's really as blatant as all of this is suggesting then she probably already knows.

Oct 22, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Yes your right she probably already knows just wants to have the great husband that he's not!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Don't be the one to tell her. If she already knows, that is her business, not yours. Your part is to be supportive to her and be her friend. Like said above, if you take sides and this couple works things out, then you are pretty much out of luck as far as being allowed to be around her. She will see you as an instigator and her husband will see you as someone who just wanted to break them up.

If you truly get pictures of this supposed affair and want to send them - do it without letting her know you did it. If this guy really is doing all this behind his wife's back, chances are he was like that from the beginning and she knows it. If she does not know it, she does not want to know it. AS she could hire a private investigator, contact the "Cheaters" television program and have them follow him. Put it all on national television for the world to see.
    beenthere10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Todd the fedex guy
    CoruptedAngel Posts: 95, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2012, 07:21 PM
    If you know without any doubt at all "Yes tell her"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating husband [ 5 Answers ]

I can feel that my husband is cheating on me and that he has another woman. When I ask him about it, he always told me that he loves his family that he will never do such thing. Ho will I know that he really cheats on me? What are his ossible behaviors that can tell me he's cheating?

Cheating Husband [ 5 Answers ]

I just found out that my husband was and maybe still is having an affair. The problem with this is that the women is a close friend of my younger sister. And get this she is also married. She has been to my house, I have watched her child for her, and I have given this women funiture. I found...

Cheating husband [ 1 Answers ]

I'm married for 2 years now, I'm 30 and my husband is 38, my husband stopped having intimate relation with me for a year now,making a lot of excuses,like that we are having a lot of fights,he is chatting online always from his work and I'm afraid that this affected our marriage, when I talked to...

Is husband cheating ? [ 20 Answers ]

My husband is in another country and we have been apart for several months. His behavior has changed a lot in the past year - he used to be so loving and now he is so abusive - picks on me and does his best to chase me off. A year ago during one of these separations due to me doing his immigration...

Husband cheating? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board and hoping you could help. My husband and I have been married happily for 3 years; we have a 2 yr old boy. Our son was recently diagnosed with autism, which came as a huge blow to the family. We're doing our best to get help for our son, to help make things...

View more questions Search