Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dan221 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 01:58 PM
    What to do
    My wife and I have had a hard time in our marriage for the past 3-5 years (married 11 years). On April the 3rd of this year we separated. We have two beautiful girls together. On April the 25th of this year my wife went into drug rehab (RX pills) for 4 months. When she went into rehab she started a relationship with a man she came to know. This relationship lasted for a few months. I told my wife in June of this year that I was finished with our marriage because of this man. We had our court date on 10/9/07. While we were waiting on the paper work to be finished we had our first real conversation in 6 months. My wife told me she would like to sit sown and be 100% truthful with me about the past 6 months. I told her that I would be willing to listen to what she had to say. This is what I needed to hear; her side of the story. My wife laid it all out on the table for me. My wife wants to work out the past difference in our marriage and seek counseling to work things out if we can. The kicker to this: she told me she is 17 weeks pregnant by this man. She tells me she has no feelings for him and that he was just someone that was there at the wrong time for her. She called this man and told him that she did not want to have any relationship with him. He was very upset when she told him this and started cussing. I want to believe her that she has no feelings for him but I am having trouble believing her. Today both of our attorneys have called needing to hear what we have decided about our case. I do love my wife, and yes I still love her today.
    msilva76 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2007, 07:41 PM
    I think if you love her stay with her and raise this baby as your own

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search