Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friendlyfready038 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2003, 06:34 PM
    Flash card readers
    Every time I try to download the CD to my PC the support flie message error comes.What kind of support file am I missing?
    [email protected]
    ??
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Aug 3, 2003, 08:08 PM
    Flash card readers
    Could you post some information on your system?

What operating system are you running?

What are you trying to copy from a CD?

Do you receive a specific error message?

Thanks,
    ~psi42
    friendlyfready038 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2003, 10:14 PM
    Flash card readers
    I'm running windows 98 and the CD came with the flash card reader/writer I bought.It allows me to use the detachable reader/writer.It's a Buffalo MRC=CF2 for Windows/MAC.I put in the CD and start the download and the error message comes.The message is that a support file is missing it doesn't say which one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

USB Flash Card Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, bought a Flash card/Memory stick for my daughter several months ago for school. Plugged it in and worked fine. Now I plug it in and my computer can't find it, my wife's computer can't find it, whilst various other computers can. i.e. school computers will. My USB ports work fine.ie...

Flash [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to a website that explains flash, easy to run through tutorials, etc. Found a few sites but they generally want me to pay before I can get too far and realise the potential. I have done a few websites and realised that limitations of HTML and Javascripts.

Why with all the readers they view but don't answer questions [ 7 Answers ]

Need to know why readers on askme only view requests and don't answer. Reni

Flash Mx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using flash mx and I am having difficulty using it. Could you please recommend a tutorial that is easy to follow. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search