Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennikins8900 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Woman wants sex!
    My boyfriend and I stopped having sex on July 18, had a baby August 17, and still no sex and it's October 22. I want it, and have stopped bleeding 2 months ago. Still no interest. I think he thinks Ill get pregnant again, or else he's grossed out by the whole birth process. I leave him love notes, vibrating condoms, got norplant, wear sexy stuff, and exercised enough to lose all but 5 lbs. of weight. How do I get our sex life back on track ?
    I want it all the time and he never does!
    anugraha227 06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Hi, Take my advice take him to hotel some night get fillof your thurst .Show him some BF's
    Along with you he will sure try him once again
    SDRAWKCAB-SDRAWROF Posts: 77, Reputation: 7

Oct 22, 2007, 10:44 AM
    I think maybe you should talk to your boyfriend and find out why he doesn't want to have sex?
    That'd be the best idea, rather than guessing why not.
    Tell him how you feel and hopefully you'll be having sex again in no time! :)
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Oct 22, 2007, 12:19 PM
    I think you should talk to your BF. You'll never know why he doesn't want it if you don't talk to him.
    Good Luck and let us know how everything turns out. :)
    jennikins8900 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 05:17 PM
    He keeps changing the subject or says everythings OK, he's tired.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Oct 22, 2007, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jennikins8900
    My boyfriend and I stopped having sex on july 18, had a baby august 17, and still no sex and it's october 22. I want it, and have stopped bleeding 2 months ago. Still no interest. I think he thinks Ill get pregnant again, or else he's grossed out by the whole birth process. I leave him love notes, vibrating condoms, got norplant, wear sexy stuff, and exercised enough to lose all but 5 lbs. of weight. How do I get our sex life back on track ?
    I want it all the time and he never does!
    Maybe you should agree to try a sexual act that you told him you'd never do... just to get him interested again. It worked for me when we had our kid. I agreed to anal sex one time. It got him back in the mood and we have normal sex all the time. Haven't had to do anal sex ever again. It just got him back in the mood. It might be worth a try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Other Woman [ 24 Answers ]

I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like...

Only one woman [ 17 Answers ]

Please help me understand why my husband can't deal with the fact the he has had sex with only me. We have been together for 35 years. He says it is very very difficult. To deal with. We have not had the best marriage and still have problems. I just can't understand why he would have such issues...

What to do about the other woman? [ 21 Answers ]

I'm in a situation where I know the other woman's number, this is how I discovered something was going on, when my husband switched cell phones, and I had access to the numbers he was calling, there were over 100 calls to this number, both ways. Yes, I confronted him, and he insists that they are...

Woman + alcohol = sex ? [ 39 Answers ]

Why do some women only want to have sex when they are drunk? If this is the only time a woman wants to have sex with you when she is in this condition, is this a good sign that your relationship is over?

View more questions Search