Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzie75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Ex partner
    My ex partner has left twice now for someone else I had a tarot reading which said he was coming back just like to know are these readings ever wrong
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Oct 22, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie75
    my ex partner has left twice now for someone else i had a tarot reading which said he was coming back just like to know are these readings ever wrong
    Im sure they are wrong sometimes I have a cousin that does those and it really depends on the person doing the reading and the interpretation of what they are saying. Do you want him back?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 22, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Whether they are wrong or not, if your partener has left you twice for someone else why would you even want him/her back? Instead of getting a tarot reading, you need to get a clue.
    lizzie75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50
    Whether they are wrong or not, if your partener has left you twice for someone else why would you even want him/her back? Instead of getting a tarot reading, you need to get a clue.
    No I want to get over him I'm 32 and ave a 7 year old son this is the first person I've really ever loved
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 22, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Then don't pay attention to tarot readings. You are in control of your life and the life of your child. If he tries to come back, don't let him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting a partner [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a house with a partner. Both names are on the deed. She has not met her end of the financial responsibility. How can I evict her or sell the property. The loans are in my name.

Getting out of a mortgage with a partner [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my partner are splitting up and she is carrying on living in our flat. Is it possible for her to do this if she buys me out for example or if she gets a lodger in to help with the mortgage repayments?

Should I leave my partner [ 14 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for 9 years and I'm between minds of if to go or stay.my boyfriend had a kid four years ago with another women and now four years later he has done it again.should I get out of this relationship or should I try to make it work.we live together now and we have a son...

Unfaithful partner [ 12 Answers ]

Hello... I am sorry this is lengthy... I don't know where to begin... I have a problem I don't know how to solve. I have had two serious relationships in my life... now three. The first was a girlfriend that I had for two years between 16 and 18. I left her since I realised that I couldn't...

View more questions Search