Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BleedingLove_XOX Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Oct 28, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Yes He Is Flirting
    But By The Sounds Of Things I WOuld Back Away.. Something Doesn't Seem Right Here, Make Sure That You Aren't Giving Him Any Signals Where He Feels He Should Flirt With You. And Cassually Try To Stay Away From Him.

= )
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 28, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teskometric
    i'm 18.
    Tell himto leave yoy alone, and if he does it again, report him. His actions are totally in appropriate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a good idea to like an older guy? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and falling in love with guy 13 years older than me. This came as a surprise for me because is the first time I like someone with so many years of difference. He seems to like me to, but the age thing could be holding him back a little. I have been flirting with him for a couple...

Older guy [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 19 dating a guy 13 years older than me. He's known me my whole life and he's great better than great. We are talking about getting married and all Do you think the age difference is going to play with my mind later in life :(

Older Guy? [ 8 Answers ]

So... I'm 17 and I've been on this online dating site to meet some new people. There's this nice guy I met, but he's 24, he gave me his phone number, should I end it now or call him?

Dating the older guy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm dating a guy that's 3 years older then me and I love him sooo much And he loves me! He's turning 19 in a couple months and ll still only be 15 or 16 years old... im scared oncce he starts going to bars... he'll dump me He's a great guy, and I've been datin him for 9 months now. We're...

View more questions Search