Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tux Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 02:14 AM
    Jasmin pill
    I've been on the jasmin pill for 2 months, but I no longer needed it, so I stoppedd taking it.

Having stoppped I had one period as expected, but I have not had one this months, should I be worried? What should I do? X
    CindyLynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Oct 22, 2007, 02:20 AM
    Hi I am Cindy. I am an RN with experience in Women's Health. Let me ask you a few Questions. Have you been sexually active during the month you have not been on the pill? If so, Have you used back up birth control?

Sometimes when you get off the pill it takes your body a while to adjust. How late is your period?

Did you stop the pack in the middle of the pack? There are so many factors that could be causing your body to reset itself in a different way. If there isn't a chance you are pregnant or you don't have any other worries, then I would just chalk it up to your body "resetting" But as always, it your are worried, make an appt with your healthcare provider for an exam. There is not substitute for a hands on exam!
    Moonfairy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tux
    ive been on the jasmin pill for 2 months, but i no longer needed it, so i stoppedd taking it.

having stoppped i had one period as expected, but i hvae not had one this months, should i be worried? what should i do? x
    If you did not have had sex during the time you were off the pill, there is no need to worry, not about pregnancy of course. If one stops using the birth control pill, your periods will be a bit messed and irregular. Your body need a little time to adjust.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jasmin birth control pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm going to start taking this pill... but I have no real clue about it's side effects... e.g. will it make me put on weight? Does it help acne? My doc isn't the most helpful when it comes to information. :confused: is this the best birth control pill I can take? Advice would be really...

Jasmin contraceptive pill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I arrived in the UK last month, and need to know where I can get my contraceptive pill from. Do I need to see a doctor again to get a prescription, or can I get it over the counter at my local pharmacy?

Jasmin Pill [ 2 Answers ]

Does Jasmin Pill make you put weight on?

Jasmin pill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am on jasmin pill for about 3 years... but this is after happening a few times to me, I use up my strip and forget what day I stopped, so I never know when to start my new strip again. I think I took my last pill last Tuesday, so does this mean I must take 3pills today to make up for the...

View more questions Search