Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shenjo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2005, 02:19 AM
    Help
    Ok, it's been about 3 weeks(give or take a week) and since my Ex dumped me. Well I only talk about her when people bring it up to me and ask other then that I don't really give a flying Hoot. Well a friend of mine told me that she still talking about me, and saying stuff, as well as swearing up and down how she hates me, how she can't stand me, well you get the picture basically she flames me. And on top of all this she said I would not leave her alone, I've avoided her completely since she broke up with and only ran into her 1 time since she dumped me(minus school) and after my friend said "this **** needs to stop" and I agreed she stormed out the house all pissed off and upset. Now on top of all this she's dateing the 1 guy she knows I don't approve of and don't like. Am I doing the right thing avoiding her and just not caring anymore acting like she doesn't affect me?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2005, 04:51 AM
    Ex
    Hi,
    Your ex girlfriend sounds like someone I wouldn't want to be around! I would definitely keep avoiding her, don't talk with her, and please try your best to forget about anything she is telling others.
    She probably is going with this other guy just to make you mad... don't fall for it, and don't let her know, whether you are mad or not.
    She is just playing a silly game, and wants you to "pay for it".
    Please get out, if you aren't already, and meet some new girls. You will find one who respects you, and you her. Everyone is different, and there is a girl out there just for you. All you have to do is be patient, be yourself, and it will happen. I do wish you the best of luck, and hang in there. Don't worry yourself over her or what she says, it isn't worth it. There is too much fun to be had in life.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2005, 12:40 PM
    Yes - stay away from this gal - if she is bad mouthing you for no reason (?). With friends like this - who needs enemies.

You want a gal who warm and cool.

DO NOT contact her, you don't want her back. She most likely expected you, like most guys, to beg your way back and women are repulsed by that.

I agree with Fred that she is with this one guy to make you mad. But, she did dump YOU - so I am curious as to why you think she wants to make you jealous? Knowing women, she didn't want to be with you - so there is no reason for her to do this.

Why did you break?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2005, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenjo
    Ok, it's been about 3 weeks(give or take a week) and since my Ex dumped me. Well i only talk about her when people bring it up to me and ask other then that i don't really give a flying Hoot. Well a friend of mine told me that she still talking about me, and saying stuff, as well as swearing up and down how she hates me, how she can't stand me, well you get the picture basicaly she flames me. And on top of all this she said i would not leave her alone, I've avoided her completly since she broke up with and only ran into her 1 time since she dumped me(minus school) and after my friend said "this **** needs to stop" and i agreed she stormed out the house all pissed off and upset. now on top of all this she's dateing the 1 guy she knows i don't approve of and don't like. Am i doing the right thing avoiding her and just not careing anymore acting like she doesn't affect me?
    You are doing the right thing avoiding her if you really mean it. And if you do, and she knows how you feel about the 'other' guy - change your attitude towards him. Because if she's such a witch with a capital B by the way she's acting now, he's the one you should be feeling sorry for and not angry at. So when you see him, nod, or say hey. Try not to show your disapproval at all, this will confuse the heck out of her and she'll probably dump him and start talking about him instead of you. She wants to be the center of attention no matter how or with whom, so let it be someone else's turn. Find yourself a nice girl and go on with your life. Being angry is just a waste of time you could be spending having fun with your friends and getting to know some other girls. If you feel you need to get back at her, tell everyone that you were getting tired of her and were hoping she would break it up so that you would not have to do it - this will spread around just as fast as the crap she's been passing on about you. Keep cool and keep us posted!

Nov 1, 2005, 02:21 PM
    Well Right now I'm dateing a very wounerfull girl who goes out of her way to make sure she isn't around my ex. And my friends think she's the greatest. But I'm avoiding my ex at all costs, and I'm mostly hanging with my old party group and there just as annoyed with her as I am since she took about 3/4 of our group. I'm just getting tired of her games and wish she'd stop. I'm 21 she's 18 and the only time I talk about her is when people bring her up or when I'm on this board asking for advice

Nov 1, 2005, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Yes - stay away from this gal - if she is bad mouthing you for no reason (?). With friends like this - who needs enemies.

You want a gal who warm and cool.

DO NOT contact her, you don't want her back. She most likely expected you, like most guys, to beg your way back and women are repulsed by that.

I agree with Fred that she is with this one guy to make you mad. But, she did dump YOU - so I am curious as to why you think she wants to make you jealous? Knowing women, she didn't want to be with you - so there is no reason for her to do this.

Why did you break?
    Well we broke up because she said she had no trust in me and that I wasn't her type of guy. Now keeping that in mind, there's about 100(give or take a few) that all said I was her type and that She ran away instead of trying to get to know me. OK? Well I never really trust women at first because they always seem to play this same bs game and she's taken it to new levels that I'm having a hard time trying to figure out. Out of all her friends there's about 3 who she constantly talks to me about and they all have a notion that she wants to be back with me and ****. And right now with the girl I'm currently with I don't see me getting back with my ex, nor do I want too right now. I hope that clears it up for you abit
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2005, 02:45 PM
    You might have been her first good encounter in bed. But girls that age will forget and change their minds many times a week until grown up enough to just stop wanting to win all the time. Keep your cool, ignore comments and enjoy your life. Time will take care of the rest.

Nov 1, 2005, 03:22 PM
    I didn't even sleep with her. Lol. She avoided every attempt to get close to me. Or have me get close to her. I've been the only good guy, stable, dependable, nice, and respectable guy she's dated.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2005, 04:08 PM
    I'm a female, so I am quite speechless at this moment, but you will hear enough from Wildcat on this issue, I'm sure.. If I were you, I'd forget her and go on with life as I stated previously, - she was not very respectful towards you in the beginning. She was just using you for company until she found someone else. Better luck next time, dear

;)
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2005, 05:17 PM
    You certainly are doing the right thing. Obviously you're getting to her more than she's getting to you. Keep it that way. Let her be the one who's aggravated and frustrated ; don't let her bring you down with her. Don't even worry about your feelings towards anyone she dates. Act happy for her and wish her well. You're in complete control here and you want to stay that way. Don't respond to any gossip anyone tells you about what she's doing or saying. Change the subject ; that way everyone will realize that you truly don't give a hoot. As far as you're concerned, she's wiped off the face of the earth. Not literally, of course, but act that way. Acknowledge her when you have to and keep it pleasant and cordial. After all, she has no power over you and cannot make you unhappy or upset, right? Get the picture?

Nov 1, 2005, 07:31 PM
    My friends today just told me she wants me out of her life and she can't even tell that to my face. Lol
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2005, 10:09 PM
    You're lucky.

You sound like a real smart guy - smarter than a lot of people twice your age with relationships. Working on getting to know the new gal. Take your time. Be busy. Don't rush this one.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 2, 2005, 03:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenjo
    my friends today just told me she wants me out of her life and she can't even tell that to my face. lol
    After what she did to you, why would you want her to face you let alone be on the same street. She's the one with a problem, not you - you got a new gal to pay attention to now, so completely ignore the (you know what). Does she expect you to move to another planet? She really must feel guilty about something, so you go on with your life, be happy and to heck with her!

And as said before - when friends mention her, change the subject - she's gone...
    thomas27 Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Nov 2, 2005, 10:15 AM
    She sounds very imature... she can't stand it that you don't pay her any attention and she's trying to do anything to get you to notice her. That can be flattering but don't be tempted! Stay strong. You said she's going out with the one guy you don't like... that's all to get your attention and it maybe to make you jealous or she's trying to piss you off... either way you don't want someone like that. As far as her saying you won't leave her alone, she must be psycho and through time everyone else will see that she's imature as long as you stay away from this girl.
    Like "wildcat21" said do not contant her!! (I like the way wildcat21 thinks sometimes)

Nov 2, 2005, 08:54 PM
    Lol, I just avoid her and ignore what she has to say. Lol
    Katiy Posts: 56, Reputation: -3
    -

Nov 15, 2005, 03:41 AM
    Volunteering
    Where are you volunteering? You have a lot of love to give.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search