Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Nov 1, 2005, 12:21 AM
    All issues closed in this forum?
    Why are all the issues in the forum closed?
    Comment on Ephedra ban. Is that it sucks out loud!! I have asthma and have been given numerous medications by doctors over the years. Some work to make some parts of breathing easier but no medication given covered every aspect so that I could breathe and live a more full life until I dicscovered Ephedra. I even told my doctor of this and why I felt that it was the best thing to ever happen to me. He listened to me and wrote down everything I said and researched it.
    Ephedra when used correctly can give asthmatics and bronchitis sufferers much relief even common cold sufferers. I know of the so called caffeine effect but I am sensitive to caffeine and had no bad side effects. I also have high blood pressure and take medication for this and still no bad effects from Ephedra.
    For the 1st time in my life I can fully breathe from the top of my lungs to the bottom. My head is clear, I can think clearly which was a problem for me. If it cleared my lungs, then my head was clogged and stuck. Or if it cleared my head it diidnt clear my lungs.
    Ephedra for me has been a blessing to clear me up to full breathing status. I will always promote Ephedra as being the most helpful to me, besides the 1st time I took a whiff from an inhaler from the doctor when I first learned this was my problem. That and Vicks vapor rub. Peace ranieri
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2005, 04:43 AM
    Ephedra
    Thanks for the input. AskMeHelpDesk is working on some enhancements... "trying on" various setting adjustments...

I've reopened that thread you referred to.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2005, 05:03 AM
    Thank You
    Hi,
    Thank you for your post. Personally, my wife could have received great benefits from this also. It's a shame that the Fed Gov't goes out of their way to ban some drugs, that work great. Others, they just simply ignore. And, others, they rely on the drug companies findings and documents... don't they know the drug companies never tell everything anyway? Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eustachain tubes closed [ 2 Answers ]

My Eustachain tubes are closed up, and I have ringing in the ears that started recently after trying acupuncture for hearing loss. Test reveled significantly more hearing loss in my left ear. Any ideas how to keep tubes open.

My thermostat closed up... [ 1 Answers ]

I drive a 94 mitsubishi mighty max 2-wheel drive truck.My engine is a 4-cylinder 2.4liter.It has 93,000 miles on it.My thermostat closed up the other day and my truck started to overheat I was heading home so every couple of miles I would stop and let the truck cool down but I think I still may...

Crawl space vents open or closed? [ 1 Answers ]

Should I open or close my crawl space vents during the winter. I live in west NC, so it will most likely be below freezing most nights throughout the winter. I come from FL and am not used to this. I just don't want mey water line freezing up. Thanks! Craig

View more questions Search