Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saz 77 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 05:33 PM
    First Edition,Press copyof"Animals In Black+White"
    I have a First Edition, Press Copy Of a book called " Animals in Black+White The smaller Birds"by Eric Fitch Dalglish London+Toronto First Published 1928. It also has a reciet fromJ.M.Dent&son Stating that this Book is a Press Copy Dated 1/11/28.Dose any body know if this book is worth anything?

Check out some similar questions!

3 yo son having " white monster dreams"- but he says he's awake [ 5 Answers ]

I just don't know if my son is just having bad dreams, or if there is really some sort of portal or something in my house. He has been talking about white monsters with guitars for about 6 + months now- he says they come through a hole in the floor( there is no hole)- there is a place where his...

What is the origin of the phrase "Press Charges"? [ 1 Answers ]

I am reading a book by C.J. Sansom called Dark Fire. In the book, there is a description of 1540's English criminal justice system. "When she is brought into court, she will be asked to plead guilty or not guilty. If she refuses the under the law she cannot be tried by a jury. But the...

In "The Syringa Tree" : meaning of white spots on fingers [ 1 Answers ]

What is folkyore meaning of the cresents or white spots on fingers

Children's fantasy movie, white pony "maramis" [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a movie that was out in the late 80;s or early 90's, children's fantasy with a white pony named Maramis?

Please Help! Black screen on start up with "|"flashin [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I tried adding a new hard drive as an extra with my other one, I connected it all up and when tried to boot up my computer said it could not boot up, so when I disconnected it back to normal my computer worked, but I re connected and put in a windows boot disk and setup started but then I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.